Ch. 19 Locked Out

(Play song when told please)
After the movie was over, Mark woke me up and told me that Luna and him are going to the store. They both left and I got up from the couch and walked over to Jack.

"So I guess it's just you and me now."

"Yeh do you want to go out and do something?"

"Yeah that would be fun." We both walked out until Jack closed the door and looked us out.

"Oh no."

"What?"

"I think I locked us out."

"Really?! Well I guess we have to wait until Mark gets back."

"Or we can walked to the Mall."

"I like that a lot better." He laughed and we begin walking to the Mall. As we were walking Jack started talking,

"So Y/N do ya know what ya going to sing at Pax?"

"Yeah I do but you have to wait and see."

"Oh come on."

"Sorry you just have to wait." We both laughed and talked the whole way once we got there we went to Hot Topic. Me and Jack looked in the [Favorite Game] section and found a pare of earring that I liked but just walked away. We were about to leave Hot Topic when Jack says he forgot something so I waited outside but when Jack came back he had the earrings in his hand.

"Here it for ya."

"Oh Jack you really didn't have to buy these."

"It's no problem and I think you would look pretty in them." I smiled and gave him a hug then some person took a picture of us.

"I knew it! [Ship Name] is real!"

"Oh no we're just friends."

"Yeah right I'm so posting this!" Then she walked away.

"Great now people are going to ship us even more."

"Just ignore it. It will blow over."

"Really?"

"Yeh just trust me."

"Ok well it's getting late so we better head back. Mark is probably wondering where we are."

"Ya right lets go." We walked back to the apartment and before we went in I talked to Jack.

"Thanks Jack for taking me out I really needed that."

"No problem it was a lot of fun."

"Yeah I love Hot Topic."

"Let me rephrase that, I had a lot of fun hanging out with ya." I blush and then Mark opened the door and had to ruin the moment.

"Oh sorry am I interrupting something?!" He was laughing until I flipped him off and headed up to my room to get some sleep. Did me and Jack just had a moment?! Is it possible that he might have feelings for me?! No that can't be possible we're just friends nothing more. But I really want to be! Maybe one day.