Ch. 4 Dying Hair Blue

Marks PV
"Hey guy so I just woke up an I'm about to head downstairs because Y/N is making us breakfast and I'm kinda scared to. I never tried her cooking so let's hope for the best." As I walk downstairs with the camera facing me, I see Y/N has blueberry pancakes with some homemade blueberry sauce to go on top of it. And I also see Jack eating his pancakes.

Y/N PV
"Wow Y/N I didn't know you can cook?!"

"Yeah I learned from my mothers cookbooks."

"Yeah this is better then my ma cooken." After Jack said that I blushed a little and the of course Mark has to point it out.

"Y/N? Did you blush when Jack said that?!"

"What? No!"

"Yeah you did."

"No it was the steam coming off the pan and onto my face which make my face red!"

"True but how come your face wasn't red until after Jacks comment?"

"Mark?!"

"Ok ok ill just eat."

"Thank you." A few seconds later Mark had to say it.

"#Y/NhasachrushonJacksepticeye."

"MARK YOUR GOING TO DIE!" After I said that Mark ran upstairs and locked the door.

"Well that's one way to get rid of Mark." Jack said with a smile on his face.

"Yep. Oh I'm going to be late for my hair appointment!" So I ran upstairs grap my phone and wallet and head out the door. "I'll be back in about an hour."

"Ok see ya then." Then I went outside and headed towards the hair dresser.

Time skip

Marks PV
"Hey Jack do you know when Y/N is done?"

"She should be here any minute."

"I'll get the camera so I can vlog this." I went and got the camera and start reading. "Alright Y/N should be back form the hair dresser any moment." Then the door open and it was Y/N.

"There she is now." Jack said pointing at the door.

Y/N PV
Right when I came through the door, Mark ran up to me and started pointing the camera at my hair. "Wow look at your hair it's blue?!"

"Yeah I really like it!"

"What did I tell ya." Jack came up to me and started to look at my hair.

"Alright guys lets do a video already."

"What should we do." We were all think until Jack had a great idea.

"We should do the slap challenge!"

"What?! Jack did you forget that Y/N is here!"

"What's the problem."

"The problem is that Y/N is a girl. You can't hit a girl." After Mark said that I join the conversation.

"I'm fine with it Mark, I can take a hit."

"Really? Ok then I guess it's fine then."

"Alright we will do the slap challenge then."