Ch. 9 Field Trip!

Hey guys just one quick thing. angelbeast65 she gave me the idea for this chapter. Please still send me your ideas.
(Play song when told please)
I woke up to something making noise in the hall so I walked out and found Mark pushing a mattress into Jack room.

"Mark? What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm putting a mattress in Jacks room."

"I mean who is coming."

"Felix is."

"Who?" I didn't know any Felix's so it will be kinda awkward.

"Felix as in PewDiePie."

"Oh I never met him before."

"I think you will like him he's loud just like your Jackie!" He gave me a smile and raise his eyebrows. I punch him in the arm hard and laughed.

"What ya doing with a mattress and why is Mark rubbing his arm?"

"No reason!"

"Felix is coming to visit for a week and he'll be in an hour."

"And now you tell us!" I helped Mark put the mattress in Jacks room. "Anyways I'm going to get some breakfast." I went down stairs thinking what song I should sing and what video I should upload. Then Mark came downstairs with the vlog camera and pointed it at me. "What?"

"We want your reaction to Felix."

"Wait I thought he was coming in a hour!"

"I lied I was 10mins."

"What?!" And then the door opened and it was Felix.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Felix what's going on!"

"Nothing and who is she?"

"Oh this is Y/N." I walked over trying to hide my anger towards Mark.

"Hey."

"It's nice to meet you. Hey Mark do you know we're Jack is?"

"Yeah Y/N can you get him?" Mark winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him and went up stairs and told Jack that Felix was here and walk back with Jack behind me.

"Hey Felix!"

"Jack your alive!"

"Yah sorry about that Mark said ya be here on a hour."

"It's fine. Anyway I was thinking tomorrow we can go to the zoo!"

"Yeah sounds fun!"

"I'm in!"

"Sure why not!" After we all ate breakfast I wanted to record a song. "I'm going to record."

"Record what?"

"A song." Then I walked away and record for 30mins and I herd voices outside my door. I opened it I saw them listening to me sing. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing?!"

"You better not do this again!"

"We won't!" Then I recorded a prop hunt with Mark, Jack and Felix. After that I went to go record a music video called Just Like Fire by P¡nk and watched it.

(Play the song)
"Today was a good day."

Tomorrow Y/N, Mark, Jack and Felix will go to the zoo and again I would like to thank angelbeast65 for the idea.