Ch. 3 Do Not Laugh

We all were standing in front of Marks apartment door waiting for Mark to open it "hurry up Mark we haven got all day ya know."

"What are you waiting for a invitation." Me and Jack laughed.

"Alright alright I'll open it." He opened the door and went inside."I'll show you to your rooms." We both nod and followed Mark upstairs. My room was across the hall from Jack and the bathroom.

Time skip after packing

I finally finished unpacking everything and headed down stairs to eat breakfast. When I walk downstairs I see Mark and Jack talking. One Mark saw me he walked over and sat me down on the couch. "What's going on?" Then Mark started talking.

"Well me and Jack were thinking about making a vloging channel for YouTube."

"Yeah. We also wanted to do challenges and other fun stuff also."

"That's a great idea we can start vloging tomorrow and upload it the next day."

"Ok I'll start off with it then it will go to Jack the to Y/N. And speaking of challenges, I want to do one tonight with you guys."

"Ok what challenge?" I ask walking to the kitchen

"Do not laugh challenge and the loser has to do what ever the winner says."

"Sounds like fun I'm in. Jackieboy is going to win."

"Not on my watch. Count me in as well."

"Great! Let's set this up and get started."

Time skip to after the challenge

"I can't believe I lost!"

"Sorry Y/N, ya can't beat Jackieboy at a challenge."

"So Jack what is Y/N going to do."

"I have the perfect punishment for her."

"Jack please don't make me do anything stupid." I Begged.

"You will have to dye ya hair."

"What!? Ok that isn't to bad. I'll make a appointment for tomorrow."

"What color are you going to dye it?"

"I don't know Mark."

"Maybe dye it blue. It will look good with ya [hair color] hair."

"Yeah it would, thanks Jack!"

"No problem."