Ch. 8 Movie Night

Check out Maddie Wilson she is the girl who sang this song
(Play song when told please)
I got up to the sound of a Irish man screaming Top of the morning. So I got up put on my Blue flannel and my black jeans also my [Favorite Color] high tops and when down stairs. "What's going on?"

"What's going on is that we are making breakfast for you."

"Yah ya been cooking so much for us we figured that we make ya breakfast."

"That's sweet thank you."

"No problem. Anyways I was thinking we should have a movie night. We can all sit down and watch whatever."

"Sounds fun count me in!"

"Me two I love movies!"

"Who doesn't." I when to the table and ate breakfast and I went upstairs to record a new song called They Don't Know About Us by One direction. When I finished it I made a music video and watched it
(Play song)
"Perfect!" I uploaded it to
[Music Channel Name] and headed down stairs.

"Hey Y/N how is the song?"

"Perfect! I love that song and I hope they like it also."

"I bet they will and I can't wait until it uploads because Jack and I love your singing!"

"Really?! Jack likes my voice?! Uhh I mean you and Jack likes my voice."

"Y/N do you like Jack?!"

"What?! No!"

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't!"

"Ok ok sooner then later you will admit it."

"Sure when pigs fly!"

"Hey can you get Jack for me? I don't want to start the movie with out him."

"Ok I'll get him." I when up to his room and found him shirtless. My face was so red I had to say something. "I'm so sorry Jack!"

"It's fine we're roommates it's normal."

"Oh well we're going to start the movie soon so come down when your ready." Then I just ran out of his room and when back to Mark to give him a piece of my mind. "Mark!"

"What did I do?!"

"You plan that didn't you!"

"Maybe."

"I'm going to kill you"

"let's just started the movie ok?"

"Fine but I will kill you for this!" Jack came down and sat in the middle of me and Mark. We all were watching Lights Out and a jump scare came and Jack wrapped his arms around me. The weird thing is my face wasn't red it was normal. I don't know how to explain it it just felt.....right.