Ch. 14 Happy Birthday

I like to thank xXMelodyShadowXx for this awesome idea and if you have any please tell me.
(Play song when told please)

I was having the best dream ever when I hear laughing and someone saying to be quite. I opened my eyes and see Mark right in my face.

"Oh my gosh!!! What the Hell is going on?!"

"Happy birthday!"

"You remember?"

"Yeh why would we forget ya birthday?" I smiled and blushed a little but something happened Mark didn't point it out? Maybe he didn't see well it does matter. I looked over at Felix seeing that he has a tray.

"Here for the Birthday girl."

"Oh wow Felix thank you so much I love
[Favorite Breakfast]!"

"Your welcome."

"Ok so we will leave you to finish your breakfast and get dress because we are taking you somewhere."

"Really?"

"Yeh so get ready." The all left and I started eating my breakfast and started thanking about where they're going to take me. I got ready and walked downstairs seeing Mark with the volg camera.

"Hello everybody my name is Markipiler and today is a very special day for this girl over here." He points the camera at me.

"It's no big deal."

"No big deal! It's your birthday?! Anyways we're going to blind fold you until we arrive."

"What?!" So they put the blind fold on and helped me to the car. When we got there they helped me out of the car and toke the bind fold. My eyes had to adjust to the sun but I saw the sign and it was a paint ball arena. "Oh my gosh you guys are the bested friends EVER!"

"Ya welcome."

"Ok so we are going to be doing our normal Teams."

"Yes the dream team!" I high fived Jack and walked into the building. We got int the arena and went on different sides, I had purple, Jack had green, Mark had red, and Felix had blue. I got Mark three times and Felix ones and Jack also got Mark three times but two on Felix, Mark got me and disappeared. Me and Jack looked around and we were slowly moving towards each other but we didn't know it but we got to close and kissed. We both pulled back quickly and both of are faces were red. I looked over and saw Marks and Felix's jaws dropped. "I'm so sorry Jack I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Nether was I- I'm sorry also." After a few more round we all went home and the second we got there I ran up into my room and recorded a new song called Cant Stop the Felling by Justin Timberlake. When that was done I watch it to make sure their was no mistakes.
(Play Song)

Everything looked fine and walked down stairs and found Jack. "Hey Jack."

"Hey."

"So I am really sorry about what happened earlier I had no idea you were their."

"It's fine really." After he said that he pulled out something from his pocket.

"Here. Happy birthday Y/N." He opened it and I saw a beautiful necklace with a rose gold key in the middle.

"Oh wow! Thank you so much Jack! You are the greatest friend I could ever have!" I hugged him and he hugged back. This was truly the best birthday ever!