Ch.7 A New Music Channel

(Play the music video when told please)
"Ok I think I saw an exit in there so let's open the door and.....AHAHA!!!!!! What the Hell was that! Anyway I going to leave this episode here. Wow I didn't think Outlast was going to be that scary well if you like me Bing terrified then hit that like button and subscribe for more daily videos and remember that every day is an Adventure see you guy in the next one." I end the recording and walked downstairs. My hands were shaking and I was pale and a little bit jumpy.

"Hey Y/N wow what the hell happened to you."

"Yah ya look like ya seen a ghost."

"I'm fine I just finished recording Outlast 2 and I'm a little bit jumpy that's all."

"Speaking of recording, Y/N do you have any ideas about your music Channel yet?"

"I got a song to sing and I'm just about to go down to the store and get a mic after that I haven't gotten a clue."

"What's song are ya going to sing?"

"You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift."

"Nice."

"My problem is that I don't want to sing it I also want to something else but I just don't know what."

"Hey what if you did a music video." Me and Jack just look at Mark with a confused face.

"Think about it, Jack can be the guy you have a crush on and Y/N can be the Jealous girlfriend and the girl who like Jack and I can be the camera man."

"Mark your a genius!"

"I wouldn't call him a genius."

"Hey!"

"Mark can I barrow your car?"

"Sure."

"Thanks!" I walk outside and went to the store. I bought the mic and some costumes for the video. I payed and went back to the apartment. "I'm back!"

"Did you get your mic and the costumes?"

"Yah so I'm going to go set this up and start recording and you two are going to figure out how to make this video."

"Why us?"

"I'm putting you two in charge."

"Really?! Alright Jack we need this to be perfect." I when up stairs set up the mic and the computer and started singing. After an hour of singing I when down stairs to see what they have come up with.

Time skip to after the video was made
"Alright let's see the video."
Play video at the top
"Wow Mark you did a great job and Jack nice acting."

"Thank you Y/N for letting us help you with this it was a lot of fun."

"Yay ya a great singer." After Jack said that I blushed and ONES AGAIN Mark had to point it out!

"Y/N your blushing!"

"What! No it hot in here!"

"Yah Mark it is hot in this apartment."

"Never mind." Then her stormed off into his room upstairs.