Reactions

Allen's POV -

( I'm literally dead inside)

"What happened when you and Oliver ran off?"

Oh, here we go.

"Gay things." He answered, a grin on his face. After that, hell broke loose; fangirls and boys screamed, causing Allen to wince. The Brit to his side looked up at him with an expression that said 'what have you done?' to which Al shrugged in reply. Down the table, Alfred laughed at the fans' reactions whereas Flavio chuckled and shook his head. Francis had a large smirk on his face as though he were saying 'I told you so'.

"LIKE WHAT?" Someone from the audience screeched.

"For me to know and you guys not to find out, even though you'll probably find out somehow." He replied, his grin growing wider. 

After a bit more chaos ensued, Alfred took his mic and began to speak. "Alright everyone, we're all pretty happy that 'secret' came out, and so did a few people, but I think we should get back to the questions. Anyone got any?" He asked, quite a few hands shooting up in response.

As a fan asked Francis a question, Allen put his hand on Oliver's thigh under the table. The Brit beside him smiled and laced their fingers together under the table, looking away slightly. The American chuckled under his breath before turning to the audience, ready for any questions to be asked. 

(lol im lazy, really sorry about how short this is ^^'. If you guys have any questions then, like, comment them or something. If you want the panel to end, hmu in the comments as well.  - MP )