Dares and Mistakes

Oliver's POV

" Heya everyone! " Alfred cheerfully half-yelled into the mic. He gained a loud cheer from the crowd and a few waves. " Everyone feelin' good? " He asked, leaning forward to speak into the mic. The majority of the audience yelled out a loud 'yes'. " Awesome! Ok, so I'm just gonna go over the boring rules and stuff, then we can start! Right, if you have a question or dare, just put up your hand like this! " Alfred stood up from his chair and began to wave his hand around wildly. " Alrighty, then, one of us will pick someone with their hand up, so don't be shy!"

" Second rulio-" Oliver chortled at the odd word Alfred - most definitely- made up. "- if ones of us doesn't want to do the dare or answer the question, don't act like we're Jacob Satorious and bash us. " Oliver rolled his eyes whilst smiling at the remark as he heard Flav mutter the words 'Sweatshirt' and 'Goddamn kid' under his breath.

" Last rulio-" There it was again. "Please be respectful and don't start any ship wars. I'm pretty sure you guys know how bad those can get. " He joked into the microphone, gaining a hum of agreement from the audience.

" Ok dudes! I'm pretty sure you guys know everyone here, but let's just go over everyone! " Alfred chirped. " Alright, so Ollie, how about you introduce yourself and we'll go down the panel? "

Oliver nodded with a smile before bringing his own mic closer to him. " Hello everyone! I'm CupCakeKing, but you can just call me Oliver. " Brushing a lock of pinkish hair, he smiled at the crowd and gave them a wave.

Zoning out for a second, Oliver pondered on his thoughts. Allen seemed to notice this and chuckled, playfully shoving the Brit to snap him back to reality. " You did it again Doll, you sure you aren't tired or anything? " Allen asked with a grin, despite being mildly concerned for the smaller male. " I could get you a coffee if ya want. " He added.

" No, no, I'm fine poppet. " Replying, Oliver sent Allen a gentle smile.

Al nodded, then turned back to the audience.

" I'm FlavFashion if you didn't know already, and I am certainly not judging Alfred's clothing choice. " Flavio said cynically, gazing over at Alfred's blue jeans and captain America t-shirt.
Alfred stood up in protest, sticking out his bottom lip before sitting back down and crossing his arms childishly.

Oliver let out a chuckle as he placed a freckled hand infront of his mouth. He ended up snorting due to his laughs, which embarrassed him slightly, then turned to Francis.

" Bonjour, I am FrogVlogs. May I just say you all look stunning today? " He purred into the mic as he twirled his blonde hair between his fingers.

" And you know me! " Alfred partly-screeched into the mic ( which made Oliver jump ).
" HeroGaming at your service! Just don't make me do anything too tiring. " He huffed. " Now, let's start! Hands up, people! " He cheered obnoxiously as the sea of people began to throw their hands into the air; some were more sheepish and hesitantly lifted their hands, others waved theirs hands much like Alfred did in his demonstration.

" Okay, woah, that's a lot of people. How about..." Alfred paused for a bit, scanning the audience. " You! With the pigtails. " He grinned and pointed to a girl. She squealed quietly, then dropped her hand as a mic was passed to her.

" Ok, this is for Alfred, if everyone here was a song, what song would they be? "

Alfred pondered on the question, then smiled. " Francis is probably a Disney song of some sort because he's a princess. Flavio is Fashionista by Jimmy James, I'm American Boy by Estelle- "

" More like American Idiot by Green Day. " Allen grinned.

Alfred rolled his eyes. " That's where you come in, Al. " He chuckled, along with the rest of the panel. " But seriously, Allen reminds me of either Animals by Maroon 5 or Love Me by The 1975. " He frowned slightly and tilted his head, then smiled. " I think either Oliver is Lollipop by MIKA or Chocolate by The 1975. " He finished.

" Both sweet things, because Ollipop is pretty sweet. " Allen chuckled. A few whistles and squeals came from the crowd after his remark. Oliver reddened before pulling his mic infront of him.

" I'm pretty sure he meant that as I do baking and other things. " He giggled nervously, then glanced over at Allen; Al was staring at him with a strange glint in his eyes. That's odd...

Flavio rolled his eyes, smiled, then picked on someone from the crowd. The fan was well dressed, meaning they were most likely one of Flav's viewers.

" Flavio, out of everyone on the panel, who is the best dressed? "

Flavio almost answered instantly. " Francis. "

Francis chuckled and thanked Flavio, then picked someone from the crowd.

" If you could dye your hair any colour, what colour? "

Francis gasped. " Mes beaux cheveux? " He ran a hand through his locks. " Do I have to? Well, I guess maybe I'd bleach it platinum blonde if I must. " He chuckled. Oliver laughed and shook his head at Francis' response - Francis was always very protective over his hair. Once, Oliver did a collab with him and Francis got flour in his hair. Oliver never thought he could see someone panic so much over their hair.

" Well, I'm going to pick someone now! " Oliver said gleefully, then picked on someone.

" Oliver and Allen, what do you two think about the 'Alliver' shippers? "

Oliver froze slightly as Allen let out a chuckle. Allen took the mic and leaned forward, looking over at Oliver occasionally. 

" I think that you guys should ship whatever you want, and I gotta say, some of your fanfics are pretty good. " 

Allen reads Alliver fanfiction. I repeat, Allen reads Alliver fanfiction. Oh butterscotch, why in the world does he do that?! Does he like it?

Oliver fought back a blush, then spoke into the mic. " W-Well, the artwork is...interesting. Like Allen said, ship whatever you'd like, as long as it makes you happy. " He laughed awkwardly. Looking down at the crowd, he swallowed a lump in his throat - a group of people in the crowd were whispering excitedly to eachother with large grins and there was a general buzz filling the room.

" Alright everyone, next question! Allen, you take this one. " Alfred said, turning to the other American.

" Sure thing porkchop. " Alfred looked slightly offended at the nickname. " You, over there. "

The fan grinned mischievously before opening their mouth to speak. " I dare Allen to kiss Oliver for five seconds. "

The buzzing got louder and a few people began to squeal. Allen turned to Oliver, a flash of fear appearing in his eyes before Allen grinned. " You heard them, Ollie. " He muttered, leaning forward.

Oliver panicked, his heart rate quickening and his eyes widening. He shut them, then leaned forward as well.

Slowly, their lips met and all of the noises drowned out other than the crowd counting up to five. He pressed into the kiss, not bothering to listen to the counting. Oliver's hearts did somersaults in his chest and his lips tingled.

Allen broke away around the count of four. Oliver wished his eyelids didn't gently flutter open and take in what he saw.

Allen's face didn't display a look of happiness or love. His eyes didn't twinkle with amusement like they usually did. Allen's smirk was non-existent and the corners of his mouth weren't tugged up into a grin.

His expression showed a look of fear and shock.

( wow i rushed this slightly rip - MP )