Clarity and Kisses

(Hi I'm not dead - MP )

Oliver's POV -

"You're...You're 100% sure, Francis?" Oliver muttered quietly. He was sure his heart had skipped multiple beats over the thought of Allen genuinely kissing him.

"Yes, Oliver! Now you better sort this all out, or I'm unsubscribing to you and exposing you to Keemstar." (A/N leets get riight into the neeeews) Francis replied, blowing a blonde lock out of his face.

Chuckling, he shook his head as a small smile tugged at his lips. "Alright, Francis. I'll talk to him." Oliver said. The familiar feeling of butterflies reappeared in the Brit's stomach - a feeling he often had when thinking or talking to a certain American.

"Ok, I'll leave you two to it." The blonde Frenchman huffed, sent Oliver a smile, then exited the room; when he opened the door the leave, Allen barged through and ran over to Oliver. Francis muttered something about Allen ruining his hair, then left and shut the door.

Grabbing Oliver's wrists so he wouldn't run away, Allen stared him in the eyes. Oliver was shocked - fear beginning to fill his lungs like a toxic gas and make it difficult for him to breathe.

"Oliver. We need to talk." He said suddenly, his voice stern. Oliver knew it was serious as Allen had used his proper name, rather than 'doll' or 'Ollipop'.

"I think we do." He replied, looking up at the tall American.

Allen's POV ( :OOO)

His heart pounded; was this really a good idea? What if he was rejected? Oliver already ran away from him, so the chance of that seemed high.

"I know this might ruin our friendship and stuff, but I really like you, Oliver. I don't care about what the others say. I still like you. Hell, I don't like you..." Allen slid his grip down from Oliver's wrists and intertwined their hands.

"Oliver Kirkland, I love you."

Oliver's POV

Oliver's heart was pounding as though he were on a rollercoaster. "You...You mean it?" He spoke, a tone of uncertainty in his voice.

"Of course I mean it, Ollie." He replied gently, placing a hand on the Brit's cheek and staring into his eyes. Oliver felt his cheeks heat up. "Why'd you run off?"

"I..." Oliver felt himself get even more flustered as everything fell into place. "I ran off because you had this look on your face and...I thought you were disgusted with me..." He muttered sheepishly, trying to avoid Allen's gaze.

Oliver snapped up when Allen began to laugh. "Ollie, I looked at you like that because I was worried you'd be disgusted with me."

"Oh my goodness...I'm so stupid." Oliver let out a nervous giggle, looking up at Allen; Al had a strange glint in his eyes and his lips were tugged into a smirk.

"Well, good job, cupcake." Allen muttered, leaning in close. Oliver's heart skipped a beat when he felt Allen's breath on his lips and a hand snake around his waist. Leaning in as well, Oliver's eyelids fluttered shut.

And with that, the two closed the space between them.

(Finally. Guys should they go back to the panel or go to the hotel? - MP )