Daydreams and Embarrassment

Oliver's POV

Allen pressed up against his back, placing a kiss on the shell of his ear as his hands trailed up and down Oliver's feminine body.

" Ollie~ " He purred huskily, a hand caressing the Brit's waist and snaking down to his hipbones.

Shivers ran down his spine. Oliver cupped Allen's cheek and let out a shaky moan.

" Ollie. " Allen repeated, but this time his voice sounded more stern and was laced with a slight tone of annoyance.

" Ollie? "

What?

" Ollie? "

" Ollie!? "

Oliver shot up, eyes wide and mind swirling. His eyes adjusted to the brightness before he realised he was in the panel room. He did that thing again: daydream.

" Oh, mornin' Ollipop. You drifted off when we got to the panel. "Allen said with a smirk.

" I did? " Oliver asked, a bright blush appearing on his cheeks as he turned to Allen; his previous daydream made looking Allen in the eyes awkward. Why in the world was I thinking about that, and now? Oliver scorned himself mentally and twiddled his thumbs. " Well, silly me. " He let out a quiet giggle, then gnawed on the inside of his cheek.

" Well, good thing you're awake. The panel's about to start. " Al remarked, grinning at Oliver before turning to the other youtubers.

Wait, other youtubers?

Oliver leant forward slightly to peer down the table, then inhaled sharply when he saw who was there; Alfred, one of his good friends whom he sometimes baked with and got along well with (mostly because of their mutual like for sweet treats), sat a few chairs down from Allen. Alfred did gaming videos and often played horror games due to popular request and had the most hilarious reactions to the jumpscares. Further down, sat Flavio. Flav did fashion vlogs - what to wear, what not to wear and other things. Oliver just loved his videos because his sass made him end up in fits of laughter. Next to Flavio was Francis. Oliver instantly knew this would be interesting - Francis did relationship videos and other more...interesting videos. He was also know to be quite the shipper and often made videos talking about 'who is canon?' And other odd content. He made a video once about 'Alliver', but Oliver wasn't going to ponder on that.

" Ollie? You did the thing again, doll. Are you alright? " Allen asked, concern lacing his voice.

" Oh! Yes, I'm fine dear. " He replied jumpily.

" Alright, if you say so doll. Well, the panel's starting now, so no more daydreaming. " Allen said,  a smirk gracing his features.

And with that, people began to pour into the room.

( SORRY I HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR SO LONG - MP )