Awkwardness and Questions

(Ok, I just wanna say thank you guys so much for commenting like your comments make me smile so much - MP )

Allen's POV - 

"How the hell are we gonna do this?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He and Oliver were extremely confused on how they could enter back into the panel; would they tell everyone what happened? How were the fans going to react? He had no clue.

"I'm not sure? We could just walk in, perhaps?" Oliver suggested, twiddling his thumbs nervously and chewing the inside of his cheek.

"You know what, fuck it." Grinning, Allen scooped Oliver up in his arms and began to run back to the panel.

"MIND YOUR LANGUA-" Oliver was cut off when Allen picked him up and sprinted. The action made Oliver squeal a bit, but the Brit ended up clinging onto him. Allen let out a chuckle, making his way (A/N downtown) to the panel.

Alfred's POV - ( A/N :ooooo)

He was having a bit of a struggle with the fans - half of them wanted to know where Allen and Oliver had gone (Alfred had no idea) and the others were giving him rather weird questions. One fan asked him a pretty personal question.

"Do I like anyone?...Well there's this one person...H- She had blonde hair and..." Alfred tried stalling, but hell that was more difficult than he thought. He was quickly saved when Allen, who was cradling Oliver in his arms, sprinted onstage. The fans burst into cheers; some laughing, others squealing and a few chattering excitedly. To be honest, if Alfred were them, he'd be doing all 3.

"There you two are. We've been wondering where you went!" Alfred called out about the general buzz of the room.

"Yeah. Long story. Well, not really, you guys witnessed half of it." Allen shrugged, putting Oliver down. The Brit quickly sat down in his chair, clearly flustered as his cheeks were a bright shade of red.

Further down the panel, Francis and Flavio were both grinning at the two who had just entered. Alfred chuckled and shook his head before leaning towards the mic. "Questions?"

With that, practically everyone threw their hands in the air.

"Here we go..." Alfred muttered, sighing.

(hA IM LAZY - MP )