Videos and Last-minute packing

Oliver's POV 

One more video up, and oh was the fan base going crazy; he did another baking video with Allen ( they made vegan cupcakes ) and obviously Allen had been his typical, flirty self and did some pretty suggestive things - he constantly made flirtatious jokes and purposely smeared frosting on Oliver's face just so he could lick it off ( which flustered him greatly). All of the fans were commenting things such as " Oh my god! Alliver is so canon! Ship! " and " OTP OH MY GOD I CAN'T " which was rather normal on his collabs he did with Allen, but this video certainly had a lot of those comments. There were also a few " ew fags " but the Brit tried to ignore those as they just made him a bit upset.

Oliver tapped his fingers along his desk, scrolling through the comments. His eyes drifted over to the time in the corner of his screen and he almost screeched and fell out of his chair - the time was 12AM and he still had to pack for VidCon and bake a large batch of cupcakes for his fans. Quickly scrambling out of his chair, Oliver grabbed a suitcase and slammed it on his bed. " Quick quick quick! What do I need to pack?! " He questioned aloud to himself, grabbing pairs of skinny jeans, socks, underwear and shirts. He packed everything in a hurry; still trying to find some presentable clothes - he wanted to look good for someone at VidCon, so he wasn't just going to throw in any old clothes. Once he was done, he rushed over to the kitchen and grabbed all of his ingredients - eggs, flour, baking powder, caster sugar, butter, vanilla and so on. Combining the ingredients, he found himself drifting off into his thoughts - partly because it was late - and smiled. He thought about him and Allen and all the fun things they could do at VidCon. The crimson-haired American was always in his thoughts as he had grown a rather large crush on said American; his fans often pointed this out, but he'd never confirm it or confess.

Shaking his head, Oliver poured the cupcake mix into the cupcake tray before putting it into his trusty, preheated oven. He hummed a song to himself, then ended up singing it to himself as he waited for his cupcakes to bake. After a few minutes - which felt like hours to Oliver - passed, he put on his pink oven gloves and took the perfectly cooked cupcakes out of his oven. Placing them on his counter and turning off the oven, he started to make the butter icing whilst letting the golden-brown cupcakes cool. He created two batches of butter icing, one a soothing mint green and the other a light rose pink. He put the two batches in the same piping bag, then started to ice the now-cooled cupcakes. He iced them in a technique that would make them look like roses because, why not?

He smiled at the dozens of cupcakes he made and decorated, then placed them in multiple Tupperware boxes and cleaned his small, vintage style kitchen. After getting ready for bed, he crawled under his soft duvet and shut his eyes; thoughts of crimson hair and a sly smirk filled his mind as he drifted to sleep.

//I hope you guys liked it, uwu - MP