LAST CHAPTER!

^IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!^

^Quick author's note: The second book is called "How to live like a Luna." It is the second book of this series and will continue from this chapter. I won't upload it, I think till Sunday. I don't want to tell you to much, but I will reveal more of Zach's past and Jace's past. Ava will face more dark problems and will have to find herself. The wedding will also be in the second book. So, continue to read and vote! Some more questions will be at the end. In the second book will have travel, deaths, new loves, and danger.

NEW UPDATES: School will start soon for me and this means new updates! I don't know which days are busy but so far,FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS look amazing

NEW UPDATES: School will start soon for me and this means new updates! I don't know which days are busy but so far,FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS look amazing. I will try to upload long and interesting chapters. ^

*&*&*&*

Questions:

"Is Zach Matt's son?" Idk, you'll have to read the next book!

"Will Matt or Matt's past be in the story?" Matt will be in the second book, but just in the past. He IS dead though.

"What happened to the mean people in the beginning of the book?" Ummm, let's just say, they aren't around to talk about it.

"Can we see more of Jace's point of view and his past?" YASSSSS!

Do you have questions? DM me!

&*&*&*

Well, goodbye and hopefully see you guys in the second book! As my last signoff of this book, I bid you a farewell! Bye Raindrops!!!