Waffles

"As I was saying,Ava,are you okay?" Tears still outlined my eyelids. I nodded,but he had other plans.

"Don't lie to me. I'm your mate. You can tell me." He pleaded.

"O-okay." I whispered. His eyes lit up when I spoke and trust me,I felt happy that I made him happy.

(A/N Just a recap!)

*AVA'S P.O.V*

"W-where should I start?" Should I be doing this? I mean I am his mate,but he'll probably stop this joke pretty soon. He's probably sick of looking a ugly,broken little girl, whose means nothing at all. I tuned back into the real world to see Jace looking at me with sadness,confusion,and despair? 

"Ava..." He spoke slowly. He reached his hand out and touched my shoulder. Sparks came into my body once again.  I looked up to meet his lovely grey eyes.

"I-I'm sorry-y." I stuttered.He smirked.

"For what,love?" I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes." I said very quietly. He looked over at his clock. 5:05 am, it gleamed. 

"C'mon." He got out of bed.

I blushed.Why? Because he was shirtless and there's also 8 pack. He put on a black v-neck tee covering all his god like features. I stopped staring and got out of the covers and noticed I was still in old clothes. 

"D-do you have n-new clothes I could borrow?" I asked looking down at feet.

"Princess,look up when you talk and yes,of course." I looked up just in time to see him grabbing a new black hoodie and some black sweatpants. I'm glad too,it's freezing in this house. Once I finished putting on the clothes,we walked down the stairs. We entered the kitchen and he sat me down in a wooden chair. 

"I'll make some waffles." He gave me a kind smile and walked over to the cabinets,to grab ingredients. 

"Did I hear waffles?" A new deep voice came from the doorway. I jumped at the sudden noise. A guy came in and he had green eyes,soft brown hair,and he also had blue skinny jeans along with a white tee.  

"Woah,new girl alert!" He laughed,while looking at me. Is he laughing at me,my appearance,my scars,me in general? He must have seen my discomfort,along with Jace,because Jace stopped what he was doing and came over to me. 

"Relax,Ava. It's just Lucas,being an ass." He pulled me into a hug,I only respond a second later. Once he pulled away,I saw Lucas looking at Jace like he was cray-cray. 

"What the ffffff?" He asked completely flabbergasted."How?wha-where? What the Hell Jace?" He yell's and I flinch. Jace see's this and he growls. "How come you are so nice all of a sudden?"

"What do you mean?"Jace asks his normal self coming back.

"Dude,if this happen yesterday,you would've yelled at me." Lucas snickered. Jace went back to making waffles and Lucas grabbed an apple. He sat down across the table from me.

"So,what's your name?" I looked behind me to see if he was talking to someone behind me. Then I looked back to Lucas and pointed a finger at me. He chuckled and nodded.

"A-ava."

"Cute name." He smirked. Jace growled 'Mine!'.

"Oh calm yourself J." Lucas said nonchalantly. Jace rolled his eyes and finished up with the waffles. He got out whipped cream,already cut strawberries and blueberries. He put whipped cream,strawberries and blueberries on a waffle and set them down in front of me. I took a bite from the waffle and had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. Damn! These are amazing!  Jace saw my reaction and chuckled. 

"Are they good,princess?" I chuckled and shook my head 'yes'. His eyes lit up when I chuckled. Lucas got up and made some cereal  because he complained Jace was mean for making us waffles,but not him. 

"Let's go take a walk Ava." Jace suggested. I nodded. 

"Let's go change." We walked up to Jace's room and he got me one of his black tee shirts and black (Girl) leggings. He also handed me a pair of neon pink nikes with white socks. 'Hmm,where did he get all the girl clothes from?' I question myself. I went into the bathroom and changed. I never looked into the mirror,because I know I would either try to run or hurt myself.  I put my hair up into a bun.