Life Of Two.

*A week later. One month till Ava has her child. Yes, I am speeding up the process.*

I groaned as I tried to pull my dark blue sweater over my now huge belly bump.

"C'mon dammit!" But the sweater didn't budge. Then I heard a laugh from the doorway. I turned around to see Jace standing there with a smirk and mischievous glint in his eye. "Help me!" I whined playfully,but also not joking. 

"I like watching you struggle." He chuckled. Rolling my eyes and sighing I turned back around and grabbed a tee-shirt. I pulled the sweater off and put on the grey tee and another black hoodie. Looking down, I realized I was in sweatpants and slippers but, I'm not changing. Jace still stood in the doorway,with a smirk, and his eyes were darker with lust. He walked up towards me and kissed me. Closing my eyes, feeling at peace. At first on the lips, gently, then he moved down and kissed on my neck, his kisses were getting rougher and faster. His soft lips crossed over my mark and I held in a moan. Opening my eyes and seeing the clock, I pushed Jace off me and he growled.

"Keep it in your pants buddy. We're going to be late if we don't hurry." We walked to the medical wing, while Jace pouted from being 'interrupted'.  Today we were going to find out the sex of my pup and to say I was excited, would be an understatement. I was...I can't even put it into words. 

*

I sat in the grey hard doctor bed and waited for Neal to arrive. Jace was still angry about me stopping our 'moment' in the bedroom and was focused on some ugly painting on the wall. 

"Jace." He looked over at me with a neutral expression. No words, no movements, no nothing. "You can't stay mad forever." He sighed.

"Yea,I know. But I just wanted a moment of peace with my mate and luna!" Now he was the one whining. I chuckled.

"I promise when we are done here, we can resume. But remember,I'm pregnant. And already sore and tired,so if I say stop we stop. Got it?" Jace now wore a face splitting smile and his eyes had sparked with love and lust. Just then, there was a knock at the door and Neal came in. 

"Always nice to see you luna." He bowed and completely ignored Jace. Jace noticed this and growled lowly. Neal acted as if he was surprised. "Oh Alpha, sorry I didn't see ya." Jace and Neal glared at eachother until I cleared my throat. "Alright, can you lay down and uncover your stomach?" Jace growled and stood up. Before I could even touch my tee-shirt,Jace uncover my pregnant belly and made sure my bra wasn't showing. Men...... I closed my eyes and mentally rolled them. 

"Okay, the gel might be cold. So just be prepared." I nodded and imaged about my future child. What name will it have? Will it love us or will it be a distant? I felt the coldness on my belly bump and opened my eyes, only to see Jace staring Neal down,watching his every move. Neal pulled up the small t.v. like monitor and turned it on. 

"Soon, on this screen," He pointed towards the screen. "we will be able to see the child and if it is a boy or girl. So if you, Alpha, want to pull up a chair an-"

"Yea,I got it." Jace rudely interrupted. He did pull up a chair though and held my hand. I smiled up at him and he returned it with a kiss on my forehead. Neal turned on the monitor and started to rub the sonographer and soon we started to see everything on the monitor. Neal made a grunt noise (How rude!) and looked closer. 

"Ummm,Luna, I have very exciting news, hopefully, so just keep an open mind. Alright?" 

"Okay?...." Open mind? For what? Is it bad, should I be worried?

"It appears you have two pups on the way, not just one." Two? Children?  Can I even handle one? I looked towards Jace and he seemed shocked but, excited. 

"I swear if you're joking..." Jace said steadily. 

"Nope, not joking. And it seems you have a boy and a girl." My heart is just pounding right now and I'm excited, but also fearful. I mean there are so many 'What if's' and 'Maybes' in my head right now, right here.  

*

Jace and I were walking outside with Zach. 

"Jace were are we going?" I don't feel like walking anymore. My feet are sor- and I'm complaining. 

"It's a surprise." Jace held my hand and carried a sleepy Zach in the other hand.  We walked for about ten more mintues in the woods, until we came to a clearing with a house. The outside of the house was  painted black and had a red door. There was a porch that was also black and it looked huge. I gasped and turned to Jace to see him staring down at me with a smile.

"Do you like it?" Looking back to the house with the surrounding trees, I felt relaxed and calm. I turned back to Jace and kissed him.

"I fricken love it!" I chuckled. 

"Good, I already have furniture  and everything moved in." Wow, that was quick. We walked up the steps and into the house. On one side there was a living room with grey walls, white couches, black carpet, and a flat screen t.v. on the opposite wall. On the other side there was a dining room with a huge oak table on a dark wooden floor and tan, almost gold, walls. Next there was a kitchen that also had a wooden floor. The kitchen had black cabinets and white marble countertops. There was an island in the middle, with a glass chandelier above it, that sat two people. We went up stairs to see four rooms. In one room,with white walls and grey carpet, there was Zach's bed and a dark blue crib. In the other room, that was also painted with white, was a white crib that sat upon light purple carpet. Then, there was a master bedroom,that looked exactly like Jace and I old room. Even the bathroom was the same. In other rooms throughout the house, there was a library, an office, gaming room, spare bedroom, washroom, two other bathrooms, and child's playroom. 

*

I tucked Zach into his bed in his new room and turned his lamp on. I quietly shut the door and made my way to our 'new' bedroom. I changed into black tee, another pair of sweatpants, and put my golden hair up into a bun. As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I put my hands on my belly bump and felt a small kick A smile made its way on my face and Jace walked in, texting someone, probably Lucas or James .

"Why are you so smiley?" I looked up to him.

"They kicked." I whispered. Jace dropped his phone and rushed over. I moved my hands and Jace placed his hands in the same places. They kicked once again. I chuckled and tears came into my eyes. Never in my life did I think I would be happy and have my very own family. Through all the years stuck with Matt, I thought of death every single day and now, the darkness doesn't dance to the same rhythm anymore. My thoughts are not haunted, nor or they fearful. Jace looked into my eyes and smashed his lips into mine. Sparks erupted throughout my body and I felt so much love in the moment. We had our make out session and I soon went to bed. Jace stayed up and worked on paperwork down in his office. I fell asleep fast with happy thoughts but, something felt wrong. The feeling won't go away.

*

Waking up to the cold sucks! I turned my head to see Jace didn't even come to bed. Sighing,I thought it would be good to get up. I walked down stairs, after checking on a sleeping Zach, and made my way towards Jace's office. Peeping inside, Jace was asleep with his head on his desk and bags were under his eyes. I walked over to his and shook his shoulder.

"Jace.....Jace.....Jace!" I whispered yelled. His head flew up and  he took in his surroundings. Until he saw me. Jace smiled sleeply and whispered a 'Good morning.'.

"Jace go to bed." He nodded and made his way upstairs,but a couple sheets of paper fell when we stood up. I bent down and picked them up. Reading them over I noticed a very familiar name.

"Thomas Lockes." I whispered and gasped. My ruthless cousin. How did Jace know? Wait! Did he know? I read on until I found a very scary fact. Never in a million years did I think this would be true. My life was, is a lie...

*&*&*&*

OH SNAP!