Save me.

Chapter 1....

*AVA"S P.O.V.*

My name is Ava Grace Pike. I'm 20 years old and I'm part of the Silver Tail pack. Whenever someone is mad they take out all their feelings on me(That is if these people have any.) As you can probably tell, I have not found my mate. I wish that I never find him, for the fear of being rejected or abused. I've been told a thousand times that no one would ever want a runt like me. My wolf (Charlotte) and I talk only to a minimum. I ask her why she hasn't gave up and she always reply's:

"Mate." And she won't talk to me again. We used to be like sisters and talk all the time,but sadly that was before my real sister(Haley) and my mum and dad died. A fire started and my parents tried to save me but forgot about themselves.Haley? Well, that's a different story....

 Hearing screams, I broke away from my thoughts. I quickly sat up and scooted in the corner and tried to hide from the incoming person. Next, I heard footsteps. Thump,thump,thump. A shadow then appeared at my cell door. 

"Hey, boys! Look what we have here." Are they talking about me?...Hello I'm right here."Get up!" The deep voice roared. "GET THE HELL UP!" He said when I didn't stand. Finally I slowly stood up, with my legs shaking in fear. I still didn't meet his eyes. "Find a key guys. Call the Alpha saying we found something, I'll keep watch on her." He sneered the last word. 

There we stood in an awkward silence,he's staring at me and I'm staring at my shoe-less feet. All a sudden a beeping sound goes off and I jump from the sudden sound. 

"Hello?" The guy asks as soon a the ringing stops.

"Yea....We found a girl.....In the pack house basement.....Okay,see you then." Then back to the awkward silence...Again. About ten minutes later, a heavenly scent fills my nose of pine, snow, and freshly chopped wood. My wolf is now howling and yelling-"Mate! Mate! We found Mate!!!"  Now I'm scared.Get ready for another heartbreak Ava.

"Alpha." The guy said sternly. I looked up and saw the most sexy guy ever. He had black hair that swooped perfectly, stormy grey eyes, a nice tan and perfect muscles. And he also had black basketball shorts that hung dangerously low. Then he turned his head and I got the perfect view of him. He had an 8 pack. An 8 pack! Damn, too bad he will reject me.