Pills

Then a crashing noise followed. I don't pay attention, I take the cap off the pills and all of a sudden the whole jar is knocked out of my hands, pills go every which way. I fall to my knees, not caring who or what made this happen. Then I try to pick up some but, someone grabbed my wrists and the sparks scarred me and I looked up. I looked up right into the eyes that were grey as a rainy day with black coloring slowly coming towards the grey. 

'Mate! Mate. Mate saw us freak out!' Char howled inside me. I could hear her embarrassment and soft cries. Great, so now my wolf hates me.

"Ava, babe.....What's wrong?" He whispered, tears brimmed his eyes as well as mine.

That's when I broke down and cried. Cried for life, my abuse, pain, depression, and many more things. Then, I felt no ground beneath my feet and I knew I was being carried. Soft material came in tact with my bare legs. Warmness started flooding my body. I felt a dip in the bed and then my mate flipped me over so I was facing him and put an arm around my waist and came closer to me. I cried into his chest,tears moistened his revealing chest. 

~10 minutes later~

I finally pulled myself together and found out I was really tired. Like, passing out tired. 

"Go to sleep love. I'll be here when you wake." And with that I drifted off to sleep,letting the peaceful darkness engulf me.

*

I find myself walking in a snowy field,filled with pine trees, and it's starting to snow, I can tell it's evening. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" A little girl comes running up to me and her little blonde hair is pulled up into pigtails. She has a black velvet dress on with a black peacoat and white stockings,black flats too.I bend down to her eye level and asked,

"What is it?" I asked sweetly.

"We are late, momma! We gotta go!"

"Go where?" I'm scared for this answer honestly.

"The Christmas dinner!C'monnnnnnn mommmmmmmmm!" Okay,not that bad.I followed the little girl to our pack house and stepped inside. What I saw scared me, dead bodies and wolves everywhere you looked. I looked down but the girl was gone. Then I looked back up and saw she got hung...

*&*&*&

(Okay, so I'm editing rn, and this cracks me up! I stuck at writing! XD)

Dun dun duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry it's so short today! School is making me stressed and very busy,but I figured I should update.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Stay tuned for tomorrow's longer chapter. It's goin' be sooooooooooooooooooo long! I'm so excited.