New enemies

I awoke fastly and my body covered in sweat, maybe even tears. I threw the covers off me and sat on the bed's edge when I noticed Jace was nowhere in sight, no was shower running either. I turned my head to where I guessed he usually slept. I saw a note on his pillow.

'Sorry,I was not here when you woke up. Pack business.Go straight to my office when you wake up, shower, or whatever, I just want to see you soon as possible,but knock first!-Jace,your mate.'  

Wow,I was wondering who Jace was! JK.... I took a shower and did my morning routine, I even made some new cuts that will not be seen by Jace or anyone. I changes into skinny jeans,white converes,and one of his tee's with one of Jaces hoodie. Black hoodie.  Then I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked out of the room. As I was going to shut the door my stomach grumbled. 'Should I get food or not?' I thought to myself. 'Just this once, then I'll go to Jace's office.'

I finally found the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. As I was about to open the door,I got slammed into the door. Both of my hands behind my back. Then someone turned me around so I could face them. It was a girl who had dyed her hair bleach blonde. She had on a hot pink, too short skirt,and a black crop top with no shoulders. She had perfect skin and just the right tan. But, I can tell she's a slut...

"Listen here you Bitch, "She sneered into my ear. "the Alpha, Jace, is mine." My face drained of color. How dare her! I'm just praying I don't break down and cry. "So, keep your dirty paws off him got it?!" She spat in my face. I nodded my head, scared she might do worse than just a spit to the face if I stood up for myself. She smirked. Then she let go of my shoulders and I took the chance and dashed out the room. As I turned the corner, I ran into a wall. 'Ow' I thought to myself. I opened my my eyes and I saw a worried looking Jace. Oh, crap. 

"What's wrong?" I didn't answer.   But, I hide my now bruised wrists. Jace noticed my uneasiness and my poor attempt of hiding my wrists.He looks down to my sleeves covering my wrists and he slightly pulled up the sleeve. I flinched. He lightly grabbed my wrists and I winced at the pain. His eyes were now turning black as he saw the ugly purple bruises. 

"Ava, who the fuck did this?" He demanded. I shook my head and tried to walk on. The further I got from the kitchen the better. "Ava." He said sternly and I knew I wasn't getting out of this. I pointed towards the kitchen entry. He put a hand on the top part of my back and lead me hurriedly to the kitchen. Once inside I saw her and I suddenly became interested in my converse.  Then I felt sparks on my chin and Jace lifted my head up to meet his eyes. He nodded towards the slut and I carefully nodded my head 'yes'. His eyes grew even blacker. He turned around,the sparks gone.

"What the actual fuck,Macey?" I shrunk behind Jace's back. 

"What?" She asked in a slutty, but innocent voice.  

"Don't 'what' me! You hurt my mate!" He yelled. He moved away a little bit and I was clear to her.  I stood there and I probably looked like an idiot. Just sayin'.

"Sorry?" It was more of a question, than a statement.

"I'm not my mate. Apologize to her!" A couple seconds passed. "NOW!" She bowed her head and walked up to me and smirked. Her eyes were glazed with amusement.

"Sorry, runt." She snickered. My heart fell. I don't know why, I mean I was used to it already.On instinct, I ran. I ran out of the room, out the front door and shifted. Tearing my clothes to shreds.

'Finally!' Char screamed at me. We ran for at least an hour. It had to be. Plus, I knew within fifteen minutes Jace came looking for me. But, I hid.

'Okay, okay. That was fun but now I'm tired.' Charlotte told me through the bond.

'Okay, Char.' I replied casually. 

We found a nice shady pine tree and laid down. I soon let darkness consume me. I woke up to a twig snapping and held my head up,high on alert. 

'Jaxson!' My wolf howled with joy. 

'Who's Jaxson?'

'Oh, yeah. That's Jace's wolf's name.' Hmmm, Jaxson. I could get used to that. I stepped out of hiding and saw a giant wolf. Bigger than the average wolf huge! This must be Jaxson... 

'Jaxson' turned his head my way and ran to me. Once he got near me he tackled me and started to lick me one the nose. I giggled internally.

*&*&*&

That's all for today, see it is a longer update! See you guys hopefully tomorrow. BYE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW