Chapter 2: Classic Sans

Start from the beginning

"Name's Hope." I said smiling.

"hope? wow, hope and dream. no wonder you two are perfect, your names match together!" Classic was it? Said.

I am internally screaming and blushing at the same time. I stood there staring at the wall. Thinking why? I don't actually know...

"tough crowd." Classic continued, chuckling deeply.

I snapped out and looked at Dream who's blushing madly.

"Oh boy..." I whispered and spoke some cursed words under my breath and started to cover my head with my arms.

"so what are you doing you two here?" Classic asked.

"nothing really just visiting." Dream said holding his breath.

"ok. so what do you want?" Classic said.

After Classic said his words, I immedietly jumped out from my arms and then looked at Classic who's face is really confused. My eyes are probably sparkling.

"Oh! You have NO IDEA HOW I WAITED FOR YOU TO SAY THAT!!!" I said as I take Classic Sans' shoulder and started shaking him.

I have been hungry ever since I woke up in a patch of golden flowers. I always wanted to ask Dream, but I was still too shy around him.

"kid, your making me dizzy!!" Classic said as he about to throw up but he stopped it.

I stopped and look at the man on fire with eyes still (probably) sparkling and also drooling a little. I heard 2 monsters chuckling but I was too caught up with the food I'm about to eat.

"so what do you want?" Classic asked.

"ANYTHING!!! I NEED FOOD TO MY BELLY!!!" I said.

((you mean scream? -.-))

"ok, i see you are indeed hungry. one hamburger grillz. just put it in my tab."

"Grillz? So that's his name. Hmm..." I thought to myself.

"Classic, as I was looking through the AU's with Dream I noticed that one of the AU you are so popular, why?" I said.

"popular? who? me? well... it seems i'm a SANSation." He said.

I snorted little and rolled my eyes. After a few minutes of chatting the food was ready. I stared at the hamburger with awe. The hamburger reminded me of my parents who loved to bring me to restaurants and order food, especially hamburgers.

"hey, are you a star hope?" Classic said.

I snapped out from my train of thoughts which I didn't realize. I was too caught up thinking about my life in the surface and staring at the hamburger.

"Huh, what? Oh, why?" I said as I turn my head to Classic.

"your spacing out." He said grinning.

At first I was creeped out by his grin but when I realize his joke I can't help but laugh.

"That was horrible!!" I said playfully punching him.

"but your grinning!!" He said grinning even wider.

"And I hate it!!" I said.

"oh, so your like papy?"

"Papy what now?" I said tilting my head.

"Papyrus is my bro. He is kinda busy making new puzzles." He said going to his casual grin.

"Aren't you gonna help him?" I asked.

"nah, too much work." Classic said sipping with ketchup?

I wanted to ask, why one Earth he would drink ketchup but I guess it's none of my business. I looked at my hamburger and took a bite. I looked at Dream who's smiling wide. I returned with a smile too. Moments later after chatting a very long time, Dream stood up.

"welp, i think it's time to go back." He said offering his hand again.

I smiled, took Dream's hand and bid goodbye to Classic. We arrived once again to the papers of AU. He asked me where I would like to stay and I suggested if I go back at the abandoned AU. Soon he teleported me to the abandoned AU and bid me goodbye. I smiled and waved but when he was gone. I stood there once again,

All alone...

- end -•

Author: Heya guys! I kinda like Classic so I just figure maybe I will write a chapter bout him. CUZ WHY NOT?! And as I searched on wattpad I noticed NO ONE, I mean it... NO ONE HAVE EVER WRITTEN DREAM! SANS X READER!! LIKE WHAAAAAATTTT????? I only saw Dream! Sans X Ink! Sans (which is weird) but no X Reader. Like...

WOW 😲😲😲😲

Anyway I'm waisting your time so BOIIIIII!!!

((EDITED: I WROTE THIS SHORT (A/n) ACCORDING FOR THE DAY I WROTE THIS BOOK))

~~Dianne🎺🎺