Chapter 11: The Big Shirt

A/N: It's been a while. I've been on YouTube a lot. A LOT. Anyway, hope you like this chapter. -____-

VOTE. FAN. Blah blah blah. -____-

•••

CHAPTER 11: THE BIG SHIRT

Woke up to a rough start. Was halfway to school when I remembered I had to bring a big shirt for the photo shoot. The shirt I had had that kung fu sign on it. You know, with the ying and the yang. Black and white. Faded. Anyway, it used to be my dad's. What was I wearing for now? Well, thank goodness grandma didn't pick anything too revealing this time. I was wearing a blue and white stripes sweater and orange skinny jeans. And Vans.

On my way back to school, Levi passed me by. I guess he didn't see me. I needed the ride...

"Levi!" I yelled out and he came to a screeching stop. He turned around and was surprised to see me.

"Rochelle! Hi!" He walked back to me with his bike on his side.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"Can you give me a ride to school?" I asked him. Embarrassed. He smiled.

"Sure. Hop on." I got on the back of his bike and we were off to school.

"You have a big shirt?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I told Zayn just to wear his everyday clothes."

"Okay."

There was a moment of silence.

She was a little hottie. She knows she got it. Came from the city so she likes to party. That JT song make her move that body. She dancing all night long. I could tell that she was a wild one. That's why I was shy at first but i finally worked up a nerve...

I started to sing.

"Alright. Alright. I didn't sing that good. I know." I started to laugh.

"I didn't mean to do that. That's just the first song that came to mind."

"Sing something else, would you." He insisted.

"Okay. Let me think."

Bright light in the beautiful sea. I chose to be happy. You and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky. You're a shooting star I see. A vision of ecstasy. When you hold me, i'm alive. We're like diamonds in the sky. I knew that we'd become one right away. Oh right away. At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays. I saw the light inside so...

Levi started singing along after that.

Shine bright! Tonight! You and I! We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky. Eye to eye! So alive. We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky.

"Hey, can you say three shine bright like a diamond then one we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky?" He asked me.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Alright. But this is my payment for the ride." I smiled at him.

"Deal." He smiled back.

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky.

He started to sing right after.

These lips, can't wait to taste your skin. Baby. And these eyes, can't wait to see your grin. And if they tryin' to break us down. Don't let that affect us. Just gotta let me my love, let my love, let my love adorn you. Le- le- le- let it trust you down. You gotta know, you gotta know, know that i adore you. Yeah. Oh yeah. The same way that the stars adorn the sky. Now look up sugar. Now hey hey hey...