Chapter 7: Question and Answer

A/N: alright! No matter how much it pains me that not many people are reading my story, I can't ignore my love for writing! So here's the next chapter!

But if you guys do like the story, please vote and fan. Even if you didn't like it, you could leave me a comment. Thanks! Enjoy!

---

CHAPTER 7: QUESTION AN ANSWER

All afternoon, I couldn't stop thinking about Zane and Jennifer's relationship. Was there something they were keeping from the school? Were they together? Is Zane stuck in an arranged marriage with someone who strangely knows a lot about him? I was confused.

"Hi guys! I'm glad everyone could come again. And I see everyone's accounted for." Kim looked around the room.

"Now, after the remaining three show of their talent, we're going to get to know each other. Yey!" She threw her hands up and started waving.

"Since she's so excited..." Ron began to say as he put her arms down.

"...lets get started. Levi Fields?" Ron asked.

"Here!" I turned to see who he was and just frowned. It's the creepy guy who took my picture.

"I'll do some djing." He got out a suitcase, opened it and revealed his own dj pad.

"Cool!" Ron exclaimed.

Levi started to mix some songs and it was pretty cool. He made it worked. He had a mix of Miss Independent by Ne-yo and Forget About Me by Little Bit.

"That's nice." Kim commented. "Now sing!"

"Uh... I was kind of thinking that I wouldn't sing anymore." Levi said while looking down at his feet.

"Why not? You put it down didn't you?"

"I did but i'm... It was joke."

"A... Joke?" Kim's face started to twitch.

"Woah! Okay! Easy now! How about you go out for a second Kim." Ron told her. She just stared at him, smiled, then walked out slamming the door as she left.

"Alright Levi. Kim is just outside and she's going to block our way until you sing and she has to be able to hear it from the outside. Okay?" Ron told Levi, sounding very serious. Or was that fear talking?

"Al-... Alright." Levi shook his whole body, and started to sing.

This girl she came round the corner

Looking like a model

Magazine figure

She was shaped like a bottle

Long straight hair

She was fly like a bird

First time ever I was lost for words

Felt so right

Just couldn't be wrong

Love at first sight

If that exists at all

I couldn't move

Felt like I was stuck

And then baby girl looked up

And I said hey there pretty brown eyes, whatcha doin later tonight. Would you mind if I spend time with you. And I said hey there pretty brown eyes, whatcha doin later tonight. Would you mind if I spend time with you.

He stopped and we turned to see Kim had opened the door. She ran over to Levi and gave him a hug.

"I knew you weren't joking. Somebody's just shy." Kim hugged him tighter.