Epilogue

Nico had known what Eraina had done.

 Had scolded his father, had apologized to Will but all along knew. 

He read over Eraina's letter and remembered the conversation she had had with Hades but there was nothing he could do. 

All he could do was thank her. 

He hadn't known that she had given herself up for torture but when he found out he had gone to Hades. 

Unwilling as Hades had been to let her off the hook Nico knew she was strong. 

He had tried summoning her  but she hadn't wanted to be summoned. 

Nico would find her eventually but until then he would let them heal. 

He called upon his father to put her in Elysium, the only place with light.

 He wasn't sure how long his father would keep her before he let that happen but Nico knew he could convince him. 

He could picture her now, going to Nirvana concerts and searching for the lost Beatles. 

He knew she would be happy.

 When Will had realized what she had done he was horrified but Nico calmed him down. 

Will knew his stubborn sister wouldn't have changed her mind for anyone. 

Not even Mahron. 

Speaking of... 

The girl had hidden herself away and was most certainly not eating. 

Nico had  caught a brief glimpse of the blonde thirteen year old wrapped in a familiar red flannel but soon vanished.

Nico regretted teaching her to shadow travel. 

He had a feeling she would be spending a good deal of time in the underworld. 

She would find her way. 

Eraina had fixed everything she could have. 

Nico could never repay her, but wrapped in Will's arms looking up at the fireworks a smile danced across his face as a flash of red ran across the sky in brilliant firework detail.

 "Thank you, Eraina."