Will tell me the truth

Hello my lovelies! It's been awhile I'm so sorry! So I'm gonna try something slightly different in the writing style. Instead of writing from a third person view I will be righting from first person. Yeah well tell me what style you like better. Okay so here's the new part. Believe me, the feels are coming!

*****************************************************************************************************Will burst into the room, fear riddled on his face.

"Nico! Where's Nico?" he screamed.

I was taken aback by his sudden outburst.

Will wasn't usually so unstable.

I sat up and brushed the awkward off my face.

"Nico!" He screamed enveloping me in the warmest most comforting hug.

Quickly he drew back.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't mean-" he started.

"It's okay" I interrupted "I really didn't mind... What's going on? Why did you freak out?" I asked trying to change the subject. I hadn't shot him down.

That was a first.

"I just, I was scared and I- I guess I kind of missed you" Will spoke awkwardly as if he was scared I would deny him.

Maybe I had been a little to harsh towards campers in the past.

I had a feeling he was also holding back a crucial piece of information.

"Will I missed you too. There's something I need to talk to you about."

Will's eyes widened with concern, "what is it Nico?" I gulped a breath and started, "How long do I have?"