The Fear

Hey guys what's up so here's the next chapter! I hope you guys are liking it. And hey I don't find it offensive at all if you want to leave me a suggestion or if you want to criticize anything I'll fix it😂 anyway enjoy!
*************************************Will sat in his cabin all of his brothers and sisters around him.

Usually he enjoyed having them there but today their constant chatter and laughter grated on his nerves.

There was only room for one person in his mind and he knew what the others were saying.

"Did you hear-"

"Nico, who knew I mean could he be?!"

"And is he too? Hm! There's no way-"

"What about Will? They're all a bunch of Fag-"

Will stood abruptly worried, angry, maybe even fearsome in a way that was unlike himself.

"Will? Are you alright?" One of Will's sisters who he was particularly close to him, asked. Eraina hadn't participated in the conversation and Will knew why. He knew she had a secret like Nico's, one that she had only ever trusted to him.

"Yes." Will started... There was no reason to cause trouble but then again- "No. I'm not! Your all so shallow! Leave Nico alone!" He shouted defensively.

"Will... We-" a girl started but was interrupted.

"Will why should you care! It's just the fall out of the camp. Don't tell me your defending him?" A boy who had always been a bit cocky sneered.

Will was taken aback by his cabin mates. He had honestly thought they were more open minded.

He thought about it for a moment.

What could he say. His friends, his siblings, the only people who have ever cared about him...

No.

There was no way he could let them treat Nico like this!

"Yes. I am! I AM defending him! He is a person! And it's none of your business! You shouldn't know! You shouldn't care!" He screamed sounding like an angry hellhound.

He stormed to the door swinging it open.

"Will-" he heard but he slammed the door blocking out any sound.

Will found himself walking towards the infirmary almost subconsciously.

He had to make it up to Nico.

He had to make it up to him.

Nico didn't know it yet but Will felt for him.

Will understood.

He... Cared about Nico in a way unlike he'd ever known.