Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two

Start from the beginning

She gave me a curt nod,"Yeah! By the time I'm done, I'll be able to knock sense into both you and Naruto when you decide to act like total morons."

We shivered a this, hoping that Tsunadae won't rub off on her too much. I mean we don't need another insane, and terrifying woman bossing us around.

I got up as I saw the sun was about to set."Any plans, Nara?"

"Not that I know of." He shoved his hands in his pockets, and let out a yawn. Typical Shika...

I brought him into a big bear hug,"Don't change too much on me, ok?"

"Same goes for you, Lily." He smirked.

I then hugged my other two friends."These two and a half years are going to seem like forever without you guys."

"But, no matter what, we'll always be team seven." Naruto added.

"Right!" Sakura aggreed happily.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, a small smile making it's way on to my lips, as I turned to Kakashi. "Sensei?"

"I'll still be here." He put his hand up, giving us his signature closed-eye smile.

Then I got up on the window sill and turned to them.

"I guess I'll see you guys later." With that I left, and made my way to my own appartment.

*******

Once I was in my room, I threw my backpack on my bed and started packing. The last thing that I placed inside my bag was a picture frame that held a picture of Team Seven. It was one of the most important things I owened because it held such wonderful memories with it.

They say that nothing lasts forever, but the most important memories will never die.

"Hey." I turned to see Gaara, when I was placing the journal he gave me in my weapons pouch. I smiled at him and mumbled back a,"Sup..."

"How'd it go?" He asked, sitting down beside me. Just when I was about to say, 'ok', he stopped me by saying,"Don't lie."

Why did I even try? He could easily look through me, I was a locked diary and he held the key. I let out a sigh, as long as he could read the pages, I knew I would never be able to keep a secret.

"Hmm... Let me recall back to the meeting..." I joked dryly,"Well... I lashed out on my father, Basil lashed out on him. I'll be training with my clan for about two years and a half. I have a little sister named Clamatis, long story. Oh, and the likelihood of me having a dark chakra beast in me is one out of three."

"Seems, quite.... eventful." He mused, while I leaned against the wall.

"Well.... That's pretty much the story of my life." I shrugged."But I don't plan on letting that get me down." He stared at me for while, then brush a few pieces of hair out of my face.

"Don't worry, I'll always be there when you need me." He assured me, a small hint of a smile showing on his face. "You can always count on me when you need to talk."

We were under a comfortable silence for a few moments. Just him staring at me like he hasn't seen me in years. Then I broke the silence, because I just always have to ruin the moment.

"My brother is going to kill us if he finds you in here." I stated partly serious, causing him to smirk and shake his head."I promise to visit you in Suna. And I'll be there when you become Kazekage."

"Well, I'm trying my best to achieve that goal. And knowing you're cheering me on makes me want to try harder." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead that felt like it lasted for hours but in reality it lasted for 1.5 seconds. Then he stood up."Get some sleep, I'll see you soon."