Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three

Lily's POV

As soon as I was done with my apple I had finally got up to go help out Uchiha. When the sight of Sasuke tied up on the floor was displayed to me, I quickly turned around and silently laugh.

Then I turned around to see the glaring ravenette. "This is what happens when you underestimate Naruto Uzumaki." I took out a kunai and cut him loose.

"Where's Naruto?" He demanded to know.

"Well you're welcome for coming to help your sorry ass." I said, crossing my arms. Ungrateful little...

"I said where's Naruto?" He repeated again. I rolled my eyes.

"You're smart enough to find him on your own" I retorted, jumping back out of the window and running in the direction Naruto went.

I ended up hiding in a tree as I watched Naruto and Sakura in amusement. Of course he was  still disguised as Sasuke. This will be..... Entertainingly interesting.

"Sakura your forehead is so big, that I could just kiss it." Naruto said. I bit my lip, holding back a laugh. "Just kidding, that sounds like something Naruto would be stupid enough to say."

He sat beside a blushing Sakura. "I wanted to ask you, what do you think about him?"

"He's annoying." She said. Ouch! No seriously I got a splinter on my finger. "I mean, he just makes everything worst. He doesn't get me at all. All I really want is for you to accept me, Sasuke."

"For me to accept you?" Naruto repeated. Sakura was leaning in for a kiss, and so was Naruto. Wow, blondie's on a roll! Two kisses in one day? Oh never mind... Naruto wrapped his arms around his stomach and started running away. I face palmed. He can be a true idiot at times.

"Wait where are you going?!" Sakura asked. "I'll be back!" Naruto called. "Hmm, who would've thought  Sasuke was shy." She mused

A few minutes later the real Sasuke came. "S-Sasuke, no more running away now! Come here you bad boy!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or gag. "You've seen Lily or Naruto?" Sasuke completely disregarded her attempt at flirting.

"Oh, there you go all changing the subject again." Sakura said. "Who needs them!? Lily is just a dumb, loser, who only has two friends. And Naruto is just a brat. It's how they're like since they have no parents! I mean if you don't have parents to scold you, you don't know how to act!"

I couldn't help but glare at Sakura. I thought she was better that, I knew she judged us but still.... Sasuke, Naruto and I came from a world Sakura was oblivious to.

"It's not about the scolding, or what they teach you. Alone, isolated..." Sasuke stared, glaring at the dirt. "How would you know what it's like?"

Sasuke's clan was massacred, so Sakura just insulted her crush. "W-Why are you saying that?!" Sakura asked.

"Because you're annoying." He said, and walked off, leaving Sakura to tend to the impact his words striked her her with. I shook my head and made my way back to the Academy.

I entered the classroom my team was supposed to meet up in. It was empty, meaning I could be left with my thoughts. Sakura's words didn't effect me too much, just shocked me. She was ignorant to what it is like to have no one.

Soon the others joined me, and we waited in silence. I was sitting on a desk, Sasuke in a chair, Sakura leaning on a desk, and Naruto was pacing. Okay this guy was late.

"Ugh! Why isn't our sensei here yet?! Everyone is gone already, even Iruka-sensei went home!" Naruto complained loudly.

"Can you just sit down and be-" Sakura cut her own scolding off. "What are you doing?! Get down from there!"