Chapter Seven

It was four days after I had asked Camila on a date, her agreeing making me the happiest guy on the planet. The only Problem was, what the hell do you do with a girl like Camila Cabello? 

That's all that's been occupying my mind for days. Me trying to work out how I'm going to sweep her off of her feet. Me and laney had come to our local park for some much needed father daughter time. Most of our lives were father daughter time but we still loved spending all of our time together. After playing for literally hours, we sat on a bench, eating ice cream and debating what I should do for my date with Camila. Laney seemed pretty invested in the topic, hoping I wouldn't screw it up. 

"Why don't you do something fun like playing?"

"What do you mean bug?"

"Well you take me to 'pway' all the time and we 'ave loads and loads of fun"

"That's true angel but I don't think Mila would want to play on the swings" I said with a smirk

My daughter looked at me with an unimpressed look and went back to eating her double scoop ice cream in peace. 

Then it hit me, the park.

Camila was the kind of girl who needed to be treated right. Like a princess. I was good at that, I'm a pro at treating my daughter the exact same way and that's what I'll do. I remember talking to the girls about previous relationships and Camila disclosed that her last boyfriend was an ass. He didn't treat her right and never paid any attention to her. I don't understand how anyone in their right mind wouldn't hold on to the girl of my desires. But I will.

She talked about how she wanted romance, Sweat romance with cute dates and affectionate behavior. And that's what she'll be getting on our date.

"Laney I think I've got it"

"What daddy?"

"My date with Camila, I'll take her to the park" I almost sang with happiness at my own decision

"Daddy I don't think Mila wants to play on the swings" She said, mimicking my earlier comment.

"I wasn't going to take her to the swings you goof."

__

After dropping Laney at my parents' house for the night, I drove to Camila's apartment building. She told me her apartment number and that the doorman was expecting me. Once I arrived, the panic set in.

Knocking on her door, I only had two seconds before the door flew open to revel Lauren and Normani with massive grins on their faces.

I was pulled into the room by Mani and turned around by Lauren to face Ally and Dinah. No Camila in sight.

"Um...Hi?"

"Shush now we don't have much time so listen up"

"Lauren, what?"

"What have you planned for Mila?" Dinah Interrogated

"A picnic in the park" I said, now unsure of my plans. Was this too childish?

A moment of silence fell over the room, then four content smiles spread across the girls' faces.

"Good. That's... good. I knew we could trust Y/N, told you Dinah" Ally said

"Yeah I know, treat her right Y/N" Dinah said with a serious look now on her face

I nodded in reassurance. Turning my body to the side when I heard a door opening. There stood Camila. WOW. She looked incredible. She was dressed in a light blue babydoll dress that fell to her mid thigh. Her hair was in a loose plat falling over her right shoulder and very light make-up on her face. She looked incredible.