Epilouge

It's the last chapter of this story and I'm glad for two reasons. One I don't like this story that much and two I'm starting the sequels from meant to be. Starring Liam and Jessica, Luke and Chloe's kids. As we know there twins and they have their separate stories hence why I said sequels.

***************************************************

TO REFRESH Y'ALLS MEMORY.

ELIZBETH AND VIOLET ARE TWINS BUT VIOLET DYED HER HAIR PURPLE, BUT MADE IT GO BACK TO THE NATURAL BLONDE. ASHLEY AND BLAKE ARE ALSO TWINS , ASHLEY WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BROWN EYES, AND BLAKE WITH BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES. BOTH SETS OF TWINS ARE FRATERNAL(NOT IDENTICAL). GABRIELLE IS ALLISON'S BABY SISTER YOUNGER BY TWO YEARS. JAKE , VIOLET'S MATE IS THE THIRD (THIRD IN COMMAND). ALEX, ASHLEY'S MATE IS THE BETA(SECOND IN COMMAND). BLAKE, ALLISON'S MATE IS THE ALPHA WHICH MAKE ALLISON THE LUNA(THEY ARE FIRST IN COMMAND). GABRIELLE MATE IS JOHNNY, AND ELIZABETH MATE IS DAVID. GABRIELLE IS A HEALER WHILE EVERBODY EXCEPT ALLISON IS A WOLF. ALLISON IS A FOX WITH POWERS OF HEALING, NOTHING CAN POISON ,AND NOT DYING AS LONG AS HER MATE IS ALIVE. I HOPE THIS HELPED SOME OF YOU WHO MIGHT HAD THINGS CONFUSED OR FORGOT.

Allison's POV

~ Two Years Later ~

My twin daughter and son of two years ran up to me and dragged me away. We're are we going Cassidy and Zachry I asked my kids smiling. Don't worry mom you'll know soon said my son giving me a toothy grin. He looked so much like his father with brown hair and brown eyes , and I knew he was going to be like him when he took his place as alpha. My daughter instead looked like me with black hair and green eyes , she was exactly like me too because we had the same powers, and she also was a fox. The only thing cassidy got from her father was his dimples. And the only thing Zachary got from me was my healing powers s,but obviously he's a wolf like his dad. When the twins reached their destination we were at the pool and no one was around. Which was weird since we were having a pool party/barbecue. I was just inside and just getting done using the bathroom the twins dragged me out by the pool where our get together should be.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard the warrior cry from Zachary and saw the other little kids running out. I knew exactly what was going on the kids carried me into a trap. The little kids and the adults ran from behind the bushes with water guns spraying me. Janelle, Gabrielle and Johnny's daughter was the same age as the twins as all the other kids. Janelle had blonde hair from her dad and her mom green eyes. My neice was beautiful and she had the same powers of her mother, my sister, her healing powers. And was a wolf by her father. Then there was Landon Ashley's and Alex 's son. He had his black hair from his father and brown eyes from his mom. Obviously he was a wolf, my nephew was handsome. Nathan was Elizabeth and David's son and he was obviously a wolf. He's got blonde his mom's blonde hair and his dad's green eyes, handsome young lad he is. Last but not least there was Daniella, Violet and Jake's daughter. She had red hair from her dad and greens eyes from her mom, obviously she's a little, beautiful hothead. The kids would form the new gang and we would forever be the old gang. Oh yeah before I forget Zachry would be the alpha because he is the older twin. Landon would be the new beta and Nathan the new third. But that was for when they were 21. The girls would be in charge of the warriors and they would be warriors themselves, at 21 of course. Right now they're all just two and are all chasing me along with the adults with water guns. I need to run for the other water guns!!!! I recovered from the shock and ran.

I ran from the attack party to the shed where we kept our water guns. I grabbed the two best water guns and made sure they were filled. I shouted my warrior cry and came out soaking them. While I was spraying Blake I didn't realise Janelle in front of me and she pushed me straight into the pool. I screamed as the cold water made contact with my skin. We were all in bathing suits so that was good. As I said we were having a pool party/barbecue but it was amongst ourselves , as the other pack members were at their own family house. I resurfaced to the top and saw Janelle and everyone laughing, but Janelle was at the edge. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the shallowest part of the pool and dropped her in. The adults saw what I did and lifted the other kids dropping them where Janelle was. After they themselves jumped into the deep end with me.

~ 2 hours later ~

After 2 hours splashing around in the water we decided it was time to eat. We climbed out the pool and sat at the long table with the kids. Adults on one side and the kids at the next. We laughed and talked as we happily ate away. I looked across the table at the kids and back at my friends and mate. I couldn't be happier. I was happy the were my family and together we can conquer any evil that came our way. I don't regret accepting my "destiny", finding a mate and friends and finding lost family in the process. Even getting married after and having beautiful kids. I smiled as I looked across the table TO FAMILIA I shouted raising my glass smiling broader. TO FAMILIA everybody chorused following my actions.

***************************************************************

THERE U HAVE IT GUYS THE LAST AND FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. I'm so happy I finished now I can start the other two books soon. I want to say thank u to all you guys even though if like this book as much you all have been supportive. I love u all for that. Feel free to comment and vote and even take up my offer on writing the two scenes or one of the two.

AGAIN MY EMAIL IS

hotnessrollout@gmail.com

PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOKS WHICH WILL BE COMING OUT SOON.

What I Want I Get (Liam's story)

Falling For You (Jessica's story)

When they come out if you can't find them just look on my profile and you will find them. I will be putting a authors note both on this book and Meant To Be to notify you all when there out.

XOXO.... LOVE U ALL