Prologue

I have black hair and dark green eyes I also have fair skin and I lost everything. My home,my parents and every relative. My old house was near a forest so when I came home and saw nothing I ran into the forest crying. I stop when I see a glowing light and went up to it. I smiled when I saw it was a fox. The fox was white with electric sky blue eyes. I went and petted it and to my surprise it talked. Hi Allison it said, I jumped back startled you know my name and you can talk. Of course , my name is sky, let me tell you all you need to know. Okaaaay I said sitting beside the fox I mean sky. I'm a fox as you already know but I'm a special type. I'm a fox spirit and the only one that's still alive ,the moon goddess and I have been searching for the right person for me to be partners with and we found someone. Who is that I asked? You she said. Me I questioned surprised. No me she said with sarcasm now let me continue. I rolled my eyes if this is gonna be my partner we are gonna be besties. Now we have werewolves also around this place sky continued. The bad werewolves are rogues and the good ones are just called werewolves. How do you know the difference I asked? If there bad you feel a terrible feeling in the pit of your stomach and they're wolves eyes are red. If there good you feel a wonderful feeling in your stomach. Are there any other supernatural spirits around here other than werewolves and you. Yes but not in this area sky replied. Wolves and foxes are shifters, that means they are all humans but they have a wolf or fox spirit inside them and they can transform into that spirit she continued. You can differentiate humans from fox or wolf by there scent. When you're a wolf or a fox you have advanced hearing, speed, eyesight and also sense of smell. Is that all I said kinda getting bored. Nope not yet she replied. An alpha is the head of a pack of wolves, the second in command is a beta and the last in command is his third. A luna is an alpha's mate or wife she is also the head of the pack, her second in command is the female beta the mate of the male beta, and her last in command is the female third the mate of a male third. Once an alpha has a mate she automatically becomes the luna once she accepts him that also goes for the beta and the third. The pack house is where the whole pack lives or gathers on special occasions. Some members have separate houses though. What's a mate I asked seeing she didn't tell me about it and she mentioned it. A mate is a wolf or fox other half. They are paired together by the moon goddess and they are bound to be together. If the other half rejects their mate they will both go through extreme pain. Eventually they'll both die but the rejected half quicker. Are you finish explaining everything now. Yes she answered. Finally I said, but just as I was going to pet her she was gone. What's the sense of explaining these unbelievable stuff to me then vanishes. Sky I called out, sky. I was calling sky for about two minutes till she finally answered. Yes she said annoyed. Where are you I questioned? Inside of you she answered. But how I asked? Remember the moon goddess and I chose you to be who I posses she asked? Yes I answered. Well I possessed you, now your a fox and have all that advanced crap and you can shift into me when you want to. How I asked? We were just getting there idiot she answered. Now to shift you have to concentrate on how I look. Okay, I did as she said and after like five minutes I heard bones popping. I walked over to the pond I didn't realize was there before and saw sky. I looked down on myself and saw white fur I shifted into a fox oh my god. How do I shift back I asked sky? Concentrate on how you look she said. I imagined my long black hair and dark green eyes and not before long I heard bones popping. I looked in the pond and saw myself in my skinny jeans and blue top. I smiled to myself , I know how to shift. Woah captain obvious I heard sky. Oh shut up this is new to me I answered back. Oh before I forget I can talk to you she said. Duh sky we're doing it right now. Also you have the ability to mind link wolves but to that when your mate marks you that's when you can mind link the ones around you but only those in your pack. Okaaaay then I said is that all. One more thing your immune to all poison so evil person can't poison you but they can poison wolves with silver or wolves bane. Okay I said but our conversation was cut short when we heard someone coming. I let sky take over and bolted off with my super speed.
~*~
I have black hair and brown eyes and I lost my parents during a rogue attack. My wolf,Jackson, is white and grey with stormy grey eyes. Since then I doubled patrol and trained my pack harder. I'm the alpha of one the strongest packs in the area Blood Diamond Pack I might be going too hard on the pack but I can't afford to loose another loved one. I was in the middle of sorting papers since we have to sign a treaty tomorrow with Red Moon Pack. Jake my beta and Alex my third came running in telling me they found a girl at the north border and she is outside out back. While we where walking there they told me she wasn't a human, nor a werewolf nor a rogue. My wolf Jackson started getting jumpy and said we were in for a surprise. Coming closer to the back door I smelt a wonderful smell. A smell of daisies and vanilla.
I came out side and saw the girl they were talking about. She was beautiful with long black hair and dark green eyes, for a second her eyes changed into a sky blue colour when she saw me then switched back. Mate I growled out. Oh shit I heard Jake and Alex together.
**********************************************************************************
Hey guys hope u like it please remember to vote, comment and share. Please my other book meant to be. Love you all for supporting me.💕

XOXO