Chapter 7

Allison's POV
Hey babe said Blake kissing my cheek as I got up. I smiled weakly at him and ran to the bathroom. I had a quick bath and brushed my teeth and dragged on a white sun flower dress. I came out to see Blake dressed and ready to go somewhere. I raised my eyebrows in confusion wondering where he's going. He saw my confusion and chuckled saying he's taking me on a date since we have no training today. I groaned since what I had on was not date material, I told to hold on and rushed to change again. Before I went into the walk in closet he told me to bring a bathing suit. After 20 minutes of deciding on what to wear I chose a blue short shorts and pink top, paired with a black bootie with brown tips. I also grabbed a black bag to put my black and white bathing suit in{outfit up top}. When I came out of the closet, Blake mumbled about me taking forever to get ready. I heard that I shot back at him with a playful glare. I know princess he smirked at me and left the room. I groaned as I felt the familiar butterflies and sparks shot through me. I know he's my mate and all and I'm gonna end up loving him. But damn I'm falling fast and hard.
~*~
Blake's POV
I saw Allison jog down the stairs beet red. I smirked knowing that I have an effect on her. But she has a way bigger effect on me and I can't wait to complete the mating process. You love her don't you asked my wolf, Jackson. Of course I replied in a duh tone. You're so whipped barked Jackson. Don't act like you're not in love with her and Sky too { sky is Allison's fox for those who don't remember}. Shut up grumbled Jackson, I laughed at my wolf but was cut off by Allison. Is there something on my face why your laughing she asked her voice laced with confusion. Oh no, you look amazingly beautiful I said smiling at my girl. She blushed beet red and demanded to know why I was laughing. I wasn't ready to tell her I love her yet ,so I just told I was laughing because of my wolf 's embarrassment towards something which was partially true. She stared at ,e for a moment trying to read my mind but I blocked her out. She groaned giving up knowing that I was blocking her out of my mind and headed towards the car. I followed after her and jumped into the car starting it up. I looked at Allison and pecked her lips while intertwining our hands. She blushed and turned to look out the window. I chuckled backing out the drive way ,while mind linking Alex that I was taking Allison on a date and would be back later. He responded with an okay and I sighed starting our two hour journey.

* 2 hours later *
{still Blake's POV}
We reached the forest which led to the falls which was on our territory by the way, I don't want anything to ruin our date. It was lunch time and just perfect for a picnic before swimming in the falls. I looked on my princess and saw that she was fast asleep so I shook her awake. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me and ask where were we. I smiled back at her at told her it was a surprise and that I had to blindfold her. She pouted and started whining like a six year old. I chuckled as I put the blindfold around her eyes and led her to where we were going. After walking for 30 minutes we finally reached the falls. Are we at a falls asked Allison before I took off the blindfold.  Yes princess I answered taking off the blindfold. She gasped at the beautiful scenery and turned around kissing me. I was shocked at first but I responded quickly sharing the same passion as I felt the sparks. For the sake of having to breathe we pulled apart and I set up the picnic. Allison sat down and the big,white blanket and took a sandwich. Well this isn't what I expected said Allison finishing her third sandwich. She's a girl but she can eat a lot and a still can't see how she's still skinny. I smiled at her and told her to go change in her bathing suit. She nodded agreeing and took up her bag and headed behind a tree. Sitting down waiting on Allison would be too boring so I swiftly changed out of my clothes and into my swimming trunks and jumped into the water. After around five minutes I saw Allison come from behind the tree. Gosh she was breathtaking in her black and white bathing suit that showed her curves perfectly. She jumped into the water and swam over to me. Watching Allison I knew I had to tell her I love her. She may not love me back now but I'm willing to wait cause I love her so damn much. When she reached up to me I grabbed her by her hands and looked into her eyes. Allison ever since I saw you in my back yard, and found out you were my mate I knew I was gonna fall for you hard. You may not say it back and you don't have to cause I'll understand but I have to tell you now. I love you Allison and I'll always will. By the end off my speech Allison was in tears and smiling. She was smiling that's good right. Allison's soft lips met mine and we shared a passionate kiss. When we broke apart Allison said something I never thought she would say. I love you too Blake and I'll always will. I smiled happy she said it back and once again we shared a passionate kiss one filled with love.
**********************************************************************************
Yay I completed chapter 7, thumbs up to me. They finally said I love you to each other, to some people it might be too quick. But let's face it they've known each other for more than a month and they're mates. They are not ordinary humans they know how to confess their feelings faster so that's why they said the L word. Anyways love u guys for supporting me so please continue. Vote, comment and share. Please also read my other book, MEANT TO BE.