Chapter 3

A week ago the girls and I had an encounter with the devil himself and ended up sharing our similar past. But now I'm in the middle of getting ready to meet everyone in the pack. I was finally going to meet my I mean bla... I mean our pack. I was walking through the walk in closet searching through my many clothes when I finally settled for a pink long and short dress paired with black flats. After dressing my self I did my hair into an elegant bun with locks of my hair falling to the side. I then added a little bit of black mascara and pink eye shadow. I absolutely hated the foundation not to mention the blush. I also added some red lipstick to complete my look. Allison are you done I heard Blake knocking on our bedroom door. We are not officially together but yet we shared bed, half because of the mate bond and the other is cause Blake had put up a fight. Yes I'm done I answered Blake's question opening the door. You look gorgeous said Blake smiling at me as I opened the door. Thanks you don't look too bad yourself I said walking pass him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close and said something about wanting to be close to his mate. We walked to the conference room in silence, a comfortable silence. As soon as we opened the door the room became silent and all eyes were on us, especially me. So the meeting began I thought.
~*~
After about an hour of listening to Blake talk to the pack he called me up. I blushed slightly walking onto the stage. Dear fellow pack members I would like to introduce you to my mate and your luna , Allison. Everyone gasped and then started cheering. After Blake managed to quiet them down he asked them if he accepted me as their luna. The conference room wrung with choruses of yes alpha. Blake asked if anyone had any questions and hands quickly shot up. He pointed on a little boy who turned and asked me a question. In his quiet little voice he asked if I accepted the pack. I looked on him and then on the pack members whose eyes were on me. I could feel their wolves hopefulness as they anticipated my answer. I smiled and proudly beamed out yes I do. I pointed on an older lady and she asked me what was I. I asked her what she meant and she said she knew I wasn't a werewolf or human so what was I. Sky bolted up at this question and told me to tell them it was a secret. Long time no talk sky I answered my fox. As much as I would love to talk to you the pack is waiting for your answer she responded. I answered the lady saying I will tell you but you all have to keep it a secret. They all agreed so I answered saying ..... I'm a fox the last one left on earth. They gasped and asked to see her. I looked at Blake asking for approval and he nodded giving the go ahead. Sky jumped for joy knowing that she would be let out soon. I concentrated on sky's features and I heard bones popping knowing I shifted. The pack gasped again and one by one they petted sky. The same little boy who asked me a question asked sky her name. She answered saying sky and he said it was a beautiful name.
~*~
After the conference I was getting ready to go upstairs since Blake was talking to Ashley and said he would be up right after when a girl around my age stopped me. Her hair was brown and she had blue eyes, she was pretty if you asked me. Oh Allison she started sounding sweet but boy was I wrong. If you ever think you can take Blake from guess again she sneered. Now I wasn't some shy chick who would take that comment and go in a corner and cry oh hell no. Hey delusional bitch, I'm his mate and your not and don't you ever talk to your luna like that again I growled out letting sky take over. She gulped a little surprised by my comeback and bowed her head in submission. That's what I thought I said to the delusional bitch walking up the stairs and into our room. Just as I came out the bathroom I heard Blake coming up the stairs, I ran and jumped into bed pretending I was asleep. He came in and said Allison I know your not asleep his voiced laced with amusement. How I asked? Cause I heard you run and jump in bed he said chuckling. Stupid werewolf sense I mumbled under my breath. I heard you he said walking to the bathroom. I know I shouted back. I waited up for him to come out of the bathroom since it made no sense to go to sleep. He came out dressed in sweat pants and no shirt and let me just say his abs were fine. Like what you see he said cockily with a smirk. I ducked my head hiding my blush embarrassed that he saw me. He chuckled and came into bed asking me why Jade said you cursed her off and called her a delusional bitch. I smirked and said well first of all she is a delusional bitch ,and second of all she tried to threaten me about you were hers so I had to tell her off. Well she really is a delusional bitch if she thought I want her he said amused. I smiled and I felt like to kiss him so I did ,he is my mate after all. He was surprised at first but returned it gently with so much passion and love. We broke apart trying to catch out breaths when Blake asked me something I was expecting. Would you go on a date with me tomorrow he asked hopeful. I smiled ,of course I said. He returned the smile and said to be ready at 6:00. I nodded and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.
**********************************************************************************
Hope u guys like it. I plan to update one chapter per day but just be hopeful I'll stick to my word and don't change my mind. Love u guys.♥