Chapter 15

~ the place where Allison is held hostage~

Allison's POV

I totally forgot that I didn't eat I mumbled to myself as Ricardo was dragging me to my 'room'.  What was that alli said Ricardo smirking at me. Don't you dare call me that I spat out at him. Ricardo looked shocked that I answered him like that but his shock expression quickly turned to rage. He slapped me across at to say I was shock and hurt but mostly amused. Shocked because I never think Ricardo would hit a girl especially me over something stupid too. Hurt because I once dated him thinking he loved me but all he did was kill my entire family and hurt me. And amused because he hit like a girl and could slap way harder than that. Please this guy's is joking if this is what he calls a hit.

Oh hell no came sky's voice.

His hand print on my face quickly healed and I smirked. I swung my fist and it landed square in his face. I kneeled over him and started my speech, don't you dare touch me cause I'm going to say this and say it once. I can get out of here and back to my pack with my eyes close cause I'm a special fox. But I don't wanna go, I know you kidnap girls along with Elizabeth and I will not leave them all here. I know Blake's gonna find me and when he does there's gonna be war and we'll save all those girls got it. After my speech I got up and went into the room in front of me, but before I closed the door I shouted to Ricardo saying he should bring me some food.

~*~

Blake's POV

We finished training an hour ago big bro came Ashley's voice. I don't care ash I can't sleep without her I just can't. I miss everything about her, her smile, her laugh, her face, how she shamelessly blushes around me. Even when she allows me to join her in the shower and we go further. I love her and my hearts breaking not hearing from her. Well then you should know she mind-linked me. What I roared, what did she say. She said she's okay and you should keep training and looking for her. Cause she can get out of she wants, you know cause she special, but she wants to save all the other kidnapped girl and wants to make sure every last rogue is dead. Oh I said feeling both amused and hurt. Amused cause I'm proud of my princess and hearing Ashley's message she must have hurt someone. And hurt cause she messaged Ashley instead of me. Oh she also said she would message you at 8:00. I looked at my watch and saw it was 7:58, good only two minutes but when your waiting two minutes seems like two years.

7:59

I looked at the clock and thought if I went up to the room then the time will past. So that I did I raced up stairs and put on my nightclothes and got ready for bed. After finishing up I looked on the clock 8:05. What the hell she's five minutes late what happened to 8. Before I rushed to Ashley to ask if it was really 8:00 Allison's voice floated into my mind.

Hey babe, I'm okay so don't worry everyone here by now knows they aren't to mess with me. Even though I've been here for five hours, around here word travels fast. I thumped Ricardo straight in the face and from that everyone is afraid of me cause I hit their boss so yeah.

Oh my princess I taught you well. Didn't I?

Oh yes that you did.

Have you seen Jade yet or any sign of the other spy ?

No babe I only just got here five hours ago plus if I see those two spies I'm gonna kick their asses so hard they'll be begging for their momma.

Oh my god Allison calm down don't kill them just yet.

Fine but I think someone's coming talk to you tomorrow love you.

Okay princess sleep tight, love you too. I'll find you soon I promise.

I'll hold that to you forever handsome.

And with that Allison was gone, I hope they didn't catch her mind linking me. They don't know she can do all those stuff yet and I just hope they don't find out. Cause only God knows what they'll do. Yeah Allison can protect herself but I'm still worried I'm her mate after all. Oh moon goddess please protect her, and please help me to keep my cool. How the hell am I to sleep without Allison now.
**********************************************************************************
Hey guys I know this is a bit rushed and kinda short, but I hoped you enjoyed it, please keep the comments and votes rolling in. Please don't give up on this story it may be crappy but it's worth it so please give it a chance.

Please follow me on
Instagram: jade_2209
Wattpad: diamonique50

Love you guys xoxo💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋