Chapter 19

I hope u enjoy this chapter.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blake's POV

I'm in the middle of training when the trackers came up to me. What is it Chad I asked the head tracker. We found Allison alpha. Really you found her I asked moving from my partner. Yes alpha she's in rogue city, 5 hours north away from here. Good I said sighing in relief. Trainers over here I said in my alpha tone. Everybody stopped what they were doing and made there way to where the trackers and I were standing. Go pack the weapons needed and tell your loved ones goodbye and that you love them. We will be leaving tonight to battle the rogues in then morning. We will bring home our Luna and save the captive girls. Yes alpha they said bowing their heads and leaving to do as was told.

Allison's POV

I shook my sister awake and gave her the plate Daniel brought in. It was now 5 in the afternoon and Blake promised he's coming for me. So obviously the three of us trained so we'll be able to protect ourselves. And boy did I need that training, I'm so unfit I swear. I heard sky snort in my head, Alli we already know this. Oh shut up sky I said rolling my eyes at my fox. Al, I'm done my sister sweetly said pushing away the plate. She's only two years younger than me at the age of 23. Okay let's go I said taking up the keys for the prisoners cell. How do you know he's coming today al. Because I have this tingling feeling plus he said he's coming for us. Does he know about me yet sis? No he doesn't I wanted to tell him in person. Okay let's go then Gabrielle said getting up.

~6 hours ago ~

I had to find a way to get the girls free so the group saving them could hurry back and help us in the war. And the only way to do that is to get the keys to the cell from Ricardo. The only way I can get that key without him knowing is to seduce him. I have to try my best cause I'm awful at these stuff. Daniel, gabby I'll be back soon continue training while I'm gone. Where u going Allison asked Daniel? Don't worry guys you'll know when I'm back.

I walked to Ricardo's office and went in without knocking. He was in the middle of talking to his beta but this meeting is about to be cut short. Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had a meeting I said sweetly. Oh its no problem came Ricardo ,Jackson was on his way out anyways. I smirked inwardly at this, he's so ugh......I can't even find a word to describe him. As Jackson was walking out I saw the key on the desk beside Ricardo's chair. Ooh this is so easy looks like the moon goddess is on our side. But duh we're the god side, ugh u know what I mean. I seductively walked to Ricardo's desk while saying, babe I've come to my senses I want you. He smirked at this and was getting up from his seat but I couldn't let him do that. So I walked around the desk just in time for him to stand in front of his seat. I pushed him back into the seat and sat on top of him. I leaned in to kiss him and he closed his eyes. As soon as he did that I grabbed the key and placed at in my pocket.

All while I quickly did this Ricardo's eyes were closed but he must have realized I wasn't going to kiss him and his shot open. I quickly got up and said babe let's continue this tomorrow night in the bedroom. Why babe , let's just do it here in my office came Ricardo's voice. I'm not comfortable doing it in here I said backing away hoping that someone would come in here. My wish was answered when delusional bitch walked in. See you tomorrow night Ricardo I said and rushed out of the office. I ran to the cells where the girls were held captive. Saw two guards guarding the entrance and I skillfully knocked them out. Couldnt kill them yet Ricardo would get suspicious. I walked into the room and saw too many guards so I turned back and went to my room.

~Present time~

Gabrielle, Daniel and I waltz right into the room where the cells were obviously after knocking out the two guards again. Inside the room where the cells were each of us took on a guard and in less than 20 minutes all guards were unconscious. One bye one we pulled the gates. But to not make anyone suspicious we push up the grill and put the lock on it making it look closed. We quickly ran out and got ready for the war that was about to start

***************************************************************

First of all guys want to say I'm soooooo sorry for not updating for so long. I had exams, graduation practice then graduation and then summer came and I had things to do. I hope y'all understand again I'm so sorry.

LOVE YOU ALL

HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER FOR ME TO DROP EVERYTHING AND UPDATE PLEASE GIVE TEN VOTES AND COMMENTS. PLEASE!!!!