As I walked down the crowded hallway I felt someone grab my ass I turned around to see who it was and before I could slap the skin off of his face I saw Jayce slam him against the locker getting ready to bash his face in.

 "If you want to keep that hand I suggest you never lay another finger on her again. Now apologize" said Jayce through clenched teeth.

"Who are you man? Her bodyguard or something?" said the boy who was obviously knew around here for him to ask a question like that.

Jayce slammed into the lockers once again "Apologize NOW!"

"Heyy- Ugh, look I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean anything by it." he said while putting his hands up as if he was surrendering to the army.

I looked at him and nodded my head. I looked over at Jayce who still had the boy by his collar.

"Jayy" I said hesitantly he looked at me and then let go

"Sorry Kayy" he said then looked back at the boy "beat it" he screamed at him

"Wow Jayy! 'beat it' either you're an unoriginal bully or you've been listening to too much Michael Jackson lately." I said laughing

"Kalica de La Vega, did you just call me a bully?" he said feigning hurt

"Hmm, maybe. Or maybe I just called you a M.J. fan. Depends on how you look at it."

"Yeah, whatever" he said while rolling his eyes and swinging his arm around my shoulder while  walking me out of the building and to my car. 

"What are you waiting for, go on, get in your car. I know I'm beautiful but you don't have to stop and stare." he said with a cocky grin

"Did you forget that Jason is picking me up today?"

"Who?"

"Jason! You know 'Football Guy' "

"Oh yeah, my bad. I'll wait here until he comes"

And on cue a midnight black  is350 ( lexus) stops right next to my car and the sexiest guy I've ever seen in my life walks out. He's about 6'2, light skinned,(you can tell he was mixed or at least bi-racial) low Cesar hair cut, and hazel eyes that glimmer as soon as the sun hits them. He had on a black Armani exchange t-shirt, with a white cardigan, dark blue G- Star Raw jeans, Jordan 11 Concords with a black Fendi belt. It was so weird how we matched! We had on the same exact Fendi belt and black Armani exchange tee. He looked around and started walking towards me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Aiden's POV

I stepped out of my car and started to look around. I just wanted to get this over with! I scanned the parking lot and my eyes landed on her. I remember every feature from her photo. She was beautiful. I mean sexy, saying a chick is beautiful makes me sound like a sucker for love. One thing I'm not and could never pretend to be. But I have to admit she did stand out from the crowd. I chuckled to myself as I started walking towards her. Ha! We match that's kind of cute! WAIT! Cute? What the hell is happening to me here?! I better not be turning into a sucker for some girl I've never spoken to!

I approached her with my best smile and said "now, I would know your face anywhere gorgeous."

She looked at me and blushed, I hadn't noticed before but some guy had his arm draped around her shoulder. Doesn't really bother me, she's not my property she belongs to my "uncle" but for some reason I was staring at the guy like I hated his guts, I guess she noticed so she cleared her throat