"Do you have a defense for a style that hasn't been seen in years Namikaze? Or can you only swing those chunks of metal around? Do you even have an actual style?"

Naruto frowned and lowered his body as well, presenting less of a target.

"You know as well as I do that zanbatous have no true style. They're much too large for any intricate handling. That doesn't mean I don't have a few moves I don't use or that I haven't incorporated other styles into mine. If you're lucky, I might even show you a move I found in my father's vault. It's not his, but it was worthy of being in there."

Without another word Naruto shot forward and thrust his swords on either side of Kurosuke. The Otokage looked at Naruto with realization in his eyes before Naruto grinned and jerked the blades back, running them alongside Kurosuke's sides. The blond grunted when he found he had only made splinters out of a log.

"Amazing how the simplest of techniques can save our lives, eh Namikaze?"

"Indeed. I guess since we're using jutsus now, I won't constrain myself to kenjutsu only."

"No one was asking you to."

Naruto smiled and charged a rasengan on Samehada's tip. The sword hummed happily.

"You should have."

The Toad Sannin hurled the jutsu charged sword at the Otokage and watched as the man leapt back, avoiding the explosion. Naruto leapt out of the ensuing dirt screen, swinging Kubikiri like a madman.

"I still haven't seen your style Kurosuke! Let me see your style!"

Kurosuke lowered into the bent style again and narrowed his eyes.

"Gatotsu!"

The two totally ignored the roar of the badger summons outside the walls and rushed forward.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gaara, Temari, and Kankurou ceased in their ridding the earth of Oto ninjas to gaze upon a summon they'd never seen or heard of before. The badger roared and took out a few buildings with its paw, sweeping right over the siblings. Temari wiped the debris out of her hair and straightened her kimono.

"We'd better find Tsunade-sama and Sakura quick. That thing is going to cause a lot of damage."

Gaara and Kankurou nodded and they shot off to find the two slug mistresses.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto grunted as he was thrust against the wall of the stadium. Despite the size differences between the two men, Kurosuke made up for it in speed. The Gatotsu style was built to utilize quick thrusts to make up for power and distance. Naruto hacked up a bit of blood from his lungs and looked down at the shorter man. Kurosuke grinned up at him.

"See? Your size and power means nothing if you can't touch me. I, on the other hand..."

Kurosuke yanked his sword from Naruto's chest and bent low before the larger man could move.

"Zero-stance Gatotsu!"

His thrust sent Naruto through the wall and out into the streets. All fighting stopped when the blonde giant landed on the ground and Kurosuke stepped through the hole he had created, laughing loudly.

"You see Konoha? See where your precious Toad Sannin lies? He lies at my feet and I stand untouched!"

"Would you shut the hell up? I swear, you have the most grating voice."

Kurosuke looked to where Naruto had been buried partially under rubble and saw the Sannin standing, brushing the dirt from his coat. Naruto sneezed, clearing his nose of dust and grinned at the man before looking down at his chest.