12

Naruto groaned as he eased himself into the hot springs. He'd been so uptight recently, what with Sakura' room getting trashed and her insistence that he take her seriously. He sighed as he thought of that. They were practically equals, what more could she want? Apparently, she wanted to fight him on equal grounds. But that wasn't ever going to happen. He was stronger than her, plain and simple. Hell, out of the newly formed Sannin, he was undoubtedly the strongest. He was broken from his thoughts when hot water hit his face.

Sakura had been watching the man in front of her for several minutes as his face contorted and his demeanor seemed to change. They had come here to relax, not to brood. Besides, he was being antisocial again and she wasn't going to put up with that. She'd gone overboard earlier, yes, but that she'd already repented for that mistake and apologized. Damn it, why did things always have to be so complicated? If only she wasn't guided so much by her emotions. Deciding a change of pace was necessary; she formed a few hand seals and sent a small tidal wave his way.

Naruto had his eyes screwed shut as the droplets of hot water cascaded off his now downtrodden hair. Despite the fact that he hadn't wanted to get wet yet, he found himself amused by Sakura's antics. They were refreshing, something different. It was something he very well may have done a few years ago to ease the tension.

But back then she would have beaten the shit out of him for doing it.

The irony of this little exchange did not go unnoticed by Naruto, so he did the only thing he knew how to do when involved in a playful exchange. He retaliated.

Sakura had been sitting there smugly, watching her companion, as he was thoroughly soaked, when she felt an odd tingling sensation. It was pleasant and yet, it was totally alien at the same time. As she lazily rolled her head, she looked down and her eyes shot wide open. Her nipples were fully erect and furthermore...

'Where the hell is my top?'

She dunked below the water so that Naruto couldn't see (not that he already hadn't got an eyeful) and glared at him.

"What the fuck did you do and where the hell is my top?"

Naruto grinned and just laid back against the side.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Sakura. I've merely been sitting here enjoying the view."

A couple of choking croaks behind her made her curious, and she turned to see the two little toads that had helped him against Anko holding her bikini top. She glared at the little things and spoke in a very shaky voice, since the pleasant sensation still hadn't gone away.

"Give me my clothes back now."

The two little toads simply shook their heads and hopped further away from the edge. Sakura growled at them and turned back to Naruto, whose hands were currently below the surface of the water.

"Where the hell are your hands? Are you...beating off to my tits?"

Naruto sputtered and immediately his hands flew above the surface. She noticed that the tingling, pleasant feeling stopped when his hands broke the water.

"Hell no! Why would I be doing that? I don't need to beat off, thank you very much."

Sakura covered her breasts with her arms and gave him a stern look.

"Oh so now my tits aren't worth beating off to? You don't find me attractive at all?"

"That's not what I said. I said I wasn't beating off to your tits."

"So you don't find them attractive. I knew it. You're gay. There's no other explanation for why you wouldn't be jerking off to a half-naked woman in a hot spring when you're all alone with her."