19

Naruto woke with a yawn and turned away from the light that threatened to blind him, facing toward his still sleeping lover. He smiled at the soft look on her face, the pink hairs framing her angelic face perfectly in the early morning. She was the epitome of beauty...grace...comfort...peace...

Well, we can't have that, can we?

He chuckled to himself and lifted his naked body out of bed, before turning and scooping his diminutive better half into his arms and walking down the hall. This would be a hell of a way to wake up in the morning.

Sakura felt the cool chill of the morning as the sheets were lifted from her body and she shivered before moving in closer against the warmth that carried her. She didn't know that she was being carried, still being asleep, but the warmth felt heavenly. She didn't hear the dark chuckle coming from her lover. She did, however, feel the weightless sensation she had before gravity took back over and she landed in hot water with a heavy splash.

Naruto laughed as he watched Sakura's eyes open wide as she came crashing down. Her shriek was music to his ears as he eased himself into the hot springs and sat down with a happy sigh. It wouldn't be long now before she surfaced and began to shout at him. Might as well enjoy the peace.

Sakura was under water for almost five seconds as she came to a realization of what had happened. She remembered feeling lovely and warm, before being tossed like a sack of potatoes into a hot spring before she was even awake. She screamed underwater, and Naruto watched with amusement as the bubbles came to the surface. Someone was probably pretty pissed.

He grinned widely as he watched her pretty pink hair emerge slowly from the depths, before being joined by her rage filled green eyes, then her nose, and finally a mouth that was smiling just a little too sweetly. Naruto waved to her as she paddled over.

"Morning sweetie. How did you sleep?"

"Oh, I slept great. It was waking up that was hard."

"I know what you mean. Those mornings after can be brutal."

Sakura's lips stretched widely as her eyes closed and her smile threatened to break her face apart.

'I'm going to kill him. I'm going to drown him and then I'll bury the body where they'll never find it.'

Naruto watched her hands twitch and decided to defuse the situation before it ever got started. Reaching out quickly, he drew her in close and locked lips with her. Sakura tried to break free before sighing and melting further into the kiss.

"Ahem."

They both turned to the voice and found Tsunade with nothing but a towel around her torso and a cocked eyebrow. Sakura blushed and tried to bury her face into Naruto's neck, while said man just waved jovially to his fellow blonde.

"Heya Baa-chan. Did you enjoy the picture?"

She gave him a half-hearted glare as she slid into the springs.

"I have it framed and hanging on the wall at home. I'd forgotten all about that one actually. Exactly...how many more of those do you have?"

"Enough to give you a headache for the rest of your life."

Tsunade groaned and yanked her towel off, throwing it onto the side of the spring. Sakura, who had rejoined them by now, blushed even brighter and screeched.

"Tsunade-shishou! What the hell are you doing? Naruto is right here with us!"

Tsunade smirked and dismissed her with a wave of her hand.

"Ah, it's nothing he hasn't seen before. I've seen his as well. Besides this is a family onsen isn't it? And family doesn't have to hide between walls of modesty."