Ino huffed but followed along behind. Sakura snickered to herself and punched the door open, sending it flying. Naruto had made a hell of an impression on Tsunade by doing that. She figured it would work wonders on the genin.

The genin all watched as the door blew off its hinges and went flying straight down the middle aisle between the desks. Sakura grinned from her position and straightened up before walking in.

"All right you little shit stains, SHUT UP! You're in my house now and if you want to advance, you'd better listen to my rules."

She gave an appraising eye to the genin and saw they were all shook up. Having status as a legend in the field of Shinobi, a living legend, did a lot for intimidation factors. Sakura explained the rules Ibiki had set before them years earlier and watched the genin take off, trying to answer impossible questions.

Her thoughts turned inward to her night with Naruto before the exams and she shuddered. That had been quite lovely. After thinking over her options, she decided that allowing another woman in for a night was more acceptable than taking it up the poop chute. She didn't want to think about the healing jutsu she'd have to use after that...

Her eyes swung around the room to her prospective fuck buddies.

Hinata was cute, shy, had a huge set of bazongas, and was probably a minx in the sack. The only problem was that, no matter how much she might want a crack at Naruto, she was deathly loyal to Kiba. So no go there.

TenTen was a looker. She probably liked toys, seeing as how she dealt so much with weapons. Sakura smirked on the inside. Naruto was enough as it was. She didn't need toys with him around. TenTen was an option.

Moegi was a little younger than them but had developed a bombshell body. She still loved her pigtails but had grown them out to match Naruto's Oiroke no Jutsu form. The little girl had quite the mouth on her too, cursing like a sailor. She was undoubtedly a wild child...

Ino was definitely a looker. She had it all. The boobs, the ass, the perfect firm tummy, long legs...if Sakura had been a lesbian in her younger days...nah, she had admired Ino too much as it was back then. But the blonde was a definite option.

Hanabi was a cold fish. Sakura didn't know her very well, but maybe if the girl lost her inhibitions, then she could let her hair down some.

Her other blonde was an unknown variable, but since she'd already seen Naruto nude, she wouldn't mind probably. Temari had been trailing them for over a year and seeing Naruto's Adonis body had to have been frustrating to the girl. Not to mention her overprotective brothers...add up all those variables, Temari might be a very willing participant.

Anko was out, period. Sakura didn't think she could take the teasing the woman would dole out. Not to mention that she'd crow all day long about riding Naruto's pole to whoever would listen...even if Iruka was her boyfriend. Everyone knew who the submissive one was in that relationship...

Sakura sighed as one by one teams were eliminated under Hinata's watchful eye. She glanced at the clock. Only five more minutes till the final question. She had nearly wasted forty-five minutes thinking about which girl she'd rather fuck...Maybe she really was bi secretly. Naruto had always told her she fixated on how other girls looked too much. Sakura had always played it off as how she compared to the others, but maybe...she was actually seeing how good they looked.

"All right you little jackasses. Pencils down! Now you have to choose if you want to take the final question."

Sakura's mind was on autopilot as she gave the same spiel as Ibiki. The genin acted typically, but none stood and gave a speech as Naruto had. She waited for over ten minutes before finally calling it.