Naruto was by this time shaking with fury.

"I WASN'T JERKING OFF DAMN IT! I HAD MY HANDS HIDDEN FOR A JUTSU!"

He immediately shut his mouth and cursed in his mind. He'd just given himself away. Sakura's eyes narrowed and she growled under her breath.

"What jutsu were you doing?"

"Nothing. I swear."

"Naruto..."

"Fine! It was a small lightning jutsu that stimulates in water, ok? You happy?"

She sat back against the side and her lips fell into a pout.

"No, because you stopped. It felt nice."

He gaped at her and she closed her eyes and smirked.

'Showed you to mess with me. At least I can still fluster him.'

She heard him sigh and snap his fingers to the little toads. One hopped back into the springs and swam over to her, her top in his mouth. She took it out and glared at him.

Sorry, Lady Sakura, we only did what we were told. It was all in good fun. No harm done right?

Sakura smiled at him sweetly and for some reason, that made him cringe.

"Of course froggy, no harm done. But, you ever steal my top again and I'll have you made into a wallet, understand?"

The little toad 'eeped' and dispelled itself. Sakura spun her bikini top on her finger and threw it back onto the side of the springs. Naruto raised his eyebrow and leaned forward slightly.

"Um, aren't you going to put your top back on?"

"Nah, you've already seen them, so why bother? Just keep your hands above the water, unless of course, you're willing to lose some clothing as well?"

"Don't get your hopes up."

Sakura shrugged and leaned into the side again, her breasts seeming to float just below the surface. She opened one eye and looked across to the blonde, who was reclining with his head down.

"Any way I can get you to do that lightning jutsu again?"

"Absolutely not."

"How about a massage?"

"Uh uh."

"Damn it Naruto! You're the one who got me turned on, do something about it!"

"I could pay for a male escort for you..."

"Ugh, just forget it."

They sat in silence for several minutes, just enjoying the steam and the feeling of their muscles relaxing.

"Hey Naruto?"

"Mmmm?"

"We need to do this coed thing again."

"Mmmm."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Above them in a tree sat Temari, carefully observing the couple. She was disappointed that he didn't capitalize on his little escapade, but there would always be opportunities later. Besides, at least he was warming up to her some. There wasn't the famed open hostility that he supposedly had. She blushed when they both stood to leave the springs and she got a good look at Naruto's body.

'Damn, if she doesn't get with him, I'll sure as hell give it a try. After all, you never know...maybe I could convince him to be a Namikaze amongst the dunes...'