I glanced around the room. Nah...she probably couldn't stand his type of thing. Or...maybe she likes it. She probably has to protect herself very well if she's in so much danger.

I do know a couple things about her. I would regularly ask questions about her from the Fate Few.

She must feel very lonely. I have a mom and dad, and I'm glad I do. Their the best! They treat me as if I were a princess. It's sad that the princess can't be treated by her mommy and daddy as a princess. If she went to the school, I would be her friend. Sadly though, I don't know who she is. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know how she looked like. No one does. No one really knows her.

Anyways about the school, it's my first time there. I couldn't hold in all the excitement when the Fate Few walked me to the school. I ran so fast they could't catch up with me.

Behind me they were making remarks like "Wait up, Angel!" or "Slow down a little! You might come flying of the ground!"

Of course they were exaggerating, but I was a pretty fast runner. I actually ran faster than the Fate Few. I guess I was more used to the forest terrain than them. I did have the advantage of growing up in the area, but I knew the place as long as they did, and half the time I crawled and stayed at home.

The Fate Few were actually the defense, attacking, and weapon instructors in New Begin, but they only train the best. The teachers were trained by them, but I heard the teachers were nothing compared to The Fates. I tried asking them if they could train me, but they said that they'll see. I'm sure that was just to stall me until I forgot I asked. They probably didn't want me to get to much involved with warfare since I was a little girl. The girls usually did the easier stuff when it came to warfare, but I was determined to learn as much as possible. Possibly, if I got good enough, I'd see the princess.

~~~~~

History of Fatenturia and New Begin.

The class easiest to me. It's a short class because they lost the books in Fatenturia during the war. Plus it was easy cause I already grasped the whole story and memorized it by heart. My mom and dad told me the stories plenty of times before I went to bed. People from the war roamed the streets everyday, always ready to tell their point of view in the war.

The time zoomed in the class, and then we had a question time. I raised my hand for all the questions and got them right. I knew them so much that they asked for someone else to answer the questions. I didn't quite understand why it was so hard to know your history. People died for this and we can't even scrape the surface.

After that we went outside to get a feel for the weapons. Supervised, we tried to find our place in warfare and the skills that fit us well. They showed us how to hold a weapon properly with wooden swords, wooden axes, fake bows and arrows, and smoothed end spears. During their few demonstrations, I managed alone how to apply them. They were impressed at how naturally I held them, but to me it was because of my observations of the Fate few when they practiced.

I already had the passion for all of it. I had my own fake sword and a bow and arrow that I made myself. The bow and arrow had the best appeal to me though. It was as if I were holding a musical instrument ready to be played much like a harp. I was always fascinated with it ever since I've seen some if the skills and practices Archie did.

Soon, showed us a couple of easy maneuvers and we got a little practice with them. I tried them all, and they were all as if the armament were a part of me. I casually used them as though I used them before.

~~~~~

There I was, 3'5 feet tall and 15 inches wide, a strong body in a little girls build, and more the love, passion, and determination any other kid could have. I was young, fit, adventurous, and fast.