Torture

There is a pain in my neck, a pain which doesn't let me think about moving my neck a slight move. I felt the pain before I try opening my eyes. I opened my eyes and tried to straighten my neck. Believe me this pains like a bitch. Am tied to a chair and this isn't sweet.

Ouch!

"Finally one of you woke up" I look towards the source of the voice, to sabi at the other end of the room.

"You awake?" I ask adjusting my neck.

"Since fifteen minutes" she looks around as if she is telling me to check it. Completely empty room with a bulb hanging in the middle of the ceiling and unconscious Amy on a chair in the other end.

"This looks like..." I can't describe it. Torture room with no torturing stuffs, room where your kidnappers would place and ask your family for money.

"This looks creepy" she sighs "what is going on? Amy told me that you was at your friend's house but I don't guess so we picked you from a friend's house."

"Promise to listen to me till the end. I will tell you the important points"

"I will if you are willing to tell me."

"Stephan is back."

"Mary, I am serious. I ain't joking, I wanna know what is going on!" She glares at me. Did that sounded like a joke? Maybe.

"Why are you shouting?" Amy speaks blinking few times. "Where are we?" She stares at the wall adjusting her neck.

"Cause I asked Mary what's happening and she started saying something about Stephan. I don't know, some creepy story. It ain't the right moment for her jokes" yeah hearing that Stephan is back is more like hearing a horror story.

"For now all you need to do is just to believe her and you should know that there is big, bad, angry wolf going to kill us if we didn't get out of this cell" she speaks struggling to untie her legs.

"You people are sick" sabi murmurs.

"How are we getting out when i can't even untie my hands or legs, I barely can move them." Whoever have tied me to this chair, have done his job well.

"If am gonna die today at least let me know the reason behind my death. What in the hell have got you and Stephan together?" She yells at me. I decide to give up my fruitless attempts and tell Amy why the hell I ended up in the pack house.

"You... Stephan...mates.....forever? I can't even form a proper sentence with these words. Well done!" I roll my eyes at her.

"Okay, this is good news. It means that Stephan have no problem with me. So if I asked him to leave me, he might agree." I and Amy break into laughter as sabi speaks.

"What am I even saying? He walks around killing people, we are definitely dead!" Sometimes I should clap for Stephan, sometimes I admire him. He knew how to built his reputation in the human world too. Just by mentioning the name 'Stephan O'Neal' you can make people understand that they are going to die.

"No wonder that he hates human beings and walks around killing them. A human killed his parents, a human burnt his pack house along with his pack, a human killed his mate, a human is planning to turn him from an alpha into a rogue not only him but his entire pack" Amy is completely right.

"But that doesn't give him the right -" Amy interrupts me.

"The human behind all these is you except for killing his parents. Maybe in that too you are involved, we have to recheck that case. Mary, I don't wanna die. Am still young, am barely 23" Here we go again with Amy and drama.