Dissappointed

Am I alive? Yes I am I have just slept as if I am dead.

I took my phone and saw the time it was 7:30 am and checked all my social networks my WhatsApp , BBM , Kik , Instagram and Snapchat I didn't have Facebook as I felt it useless don't ask me why.

Boom boom boom I remembered I have to goto work. boom boom boom I remembered all the incidents which took place yesterday from the car accident till the contract crap.

Noway I ain't going to work there I ain't going to that place but if I don't go I will be facing him as soon as possible in the court for violating the contract which i signed willingly, by him I mean no one other than Stephan.
I never went to court I never visited police station and am not planning to visit such places so I better go to that hell aka landholding company.

Suddenly someone pounds the door and yeah its no one else other than Amy for sure cause we have no maids in this huge villa, no drivers ,no family, no friends, nobody but only we.

"You are awake ! How is it possible ?" She asks astonished.

I just give her a blank look she knows I can't tolerate any type of conversation when I wake up so she just shakes her head and moves on and I go for a shower. I don't wear a work outfit I don't feel comfortable in them I hate heels and flats I just stick with sneakers and converse and such types.

I braid my hair into French braid I put on my plain white V-top , and wear my dark blue skinny and a military converse shoes and I apply light pink lipstick . I look at my reflection in the mirror and realise that my look doesn't fit to the look of someone going to work but I ignore the realisation.

As am having my breakfast Amy comes and joins me, she is short her hairs are light reddish brown in color they are left open well combed and straightened she have the strawberry haircut. she is wearing a blue shirt and black mini skirt with flat shoes her eyes are so Chinese her face is just as chubby and fluffy as cupcake. she is just gorgeous .
"Good morning miss Mary"
"I guess your sarcasm level is high from the early morning"

"What is sarcastic in what I said?" she questions.

"You said good morning for a terrible morning and did you just now called me miss Mary".
" ugh you are in a bad mood lets change your mood by going to shopping after work"

"did I ever told you,you've got the best ideas." I state.

"Duuh you don't need to tell that cause I already know. "
And we laugh

"FYI you are dropping me to work, you know my car is in the garage after the yesterday's accident."

"FYI am not dropping you anywhere you will walk all the way to there ."

"Lame joke Amy"

I kick her in the butt and we move on out of the house.

"Don't follow any trouble"

"Trouble follows me even if I didn't, anyhow turn to the left and we are there."

"It looks awesome I mean the place, you are lucky enough to work here Mary"

"I will act as if I heard nothing , see you later" I wave at her .

"Take care and don't forget at 7:15 pm ." she screams.

❇❇

I realize and remember myself that I am capable of this.

I stand in front of the main gate and I inhale and exhale and I again inhale and exhale and I was about to inhale again when the security guy interrupted me and said "you are blocking the way."