FAILED

Am gonna call Amy tell her the location, she will come and wait for me in the woods and I will search for a secret door to get out of here without anyone noticing. We will meet in the woods, get out of the woods and back to our life. Perfect but first I need network. Finally I got a network somewhere in this house. Its been an hour since am searching for a network in this big ass house. Now let me dial Amy's number.

Rings...

Rings...

"Mary!!" She screams crying.

"Amy there is no time so that you will cry like a baby. Now listen-" she doesn't let me complete. She don't get that if am caught I will be dead.

"Where in the hell are you? I thought that you died" I will if you don't let me speak.

"I got kidnapped and I need you to rescue me." I try to keep my volume as low as possible.

"Who the hell-" my turn to interrupt her.

"Note down the place name. Sevenwoods town on rosemond road, today at 7pm"

"Where should I get you from? Cell? House? Cottage? Where?"

"Wait for me in the woods beside the pack house. After you reach the town ask anyone for the pack house they will tell you."

"Pack house? PACK!! What pack Mary?" She must be freaking I can make it from her voice "Mary I don't see any sevenwoods or rosemond in the Google map" Crap.

Wait. I got it.

"Leave Google map of your phone. Google map of supernatural world is David. Ask him but don't tell him anything, makeup a lie" I hope her lie will work cause if David comes her then my death will follow.

"What supernatural? Pack? I hope not werewolves. Anyways Okay"

"Don't call me plus don't come alone cause you are coming to Stephan's territory"

"WHO? Stephan? What? When? How? Lord, I will come with sabi . You screwed it again and I feel we all will be screwed."

"Bye" I immediately hang up as I hear footsteps.

Emilia enters the room and I freeze. None of us speaks, am sure she will inform him. Am literally done! She knows everything, she heard me am pretty sure.

"I-i really uh-" she cuts me off.

"I know, I know everything. I know who you are, I know your past, I know where you came from. I understand you well. I heard the entire dramatic messed up miserable horror story from the first part, the fire thing until the last part, the fire incident. Yeah, from fire till fire-" she sits before she speaks and speaks looking at her hands.

"Am sorry, I didn't -"

"I barely survived that incident, I and these 300 people. It took me long enough to heal physically but I never healed mentally. From that day till this day I fear fire, I couldn't recover. 400 people died among them were Abel's parent who had always took care of me as their daughter." She stops as she wipe the tears away.

Abel's parent.  What have you done that day? You should wish that you are dead.

"I lived to kill the person behind it. I heard the story from three perspectives from Daniel, Abel, Leo. Stephan never wanted to talk about it. I don't blame you" she gives me a weak smile. "How can I blame you? When you didn't knew about our existence even. I want David dead and I want to kill him!"

"Am really sorry again, I know it doesn't fix anything, it doesn't bring back the dead, nor erases what you went through but -"

"Don't apologise, its okay when it ain't your fault you was just a tool. Stephan had already made you pay too much for nothing" she gives me a reassuring smile.