EXTRA WORK

Now what? Can't I go home?

"Yes Lia, what is there? and firstful breath."

"Stephan wants you in his office within ten minutes."

"What the hell? Why?"

"Are you kidding with me Mary? Run you are in the first floor and his office is in the third floor. You have just ten minutes. No one would opt to make an angry beast more angry." yes she was right.

No one would opt to make an angry beast more angry. Not even me.

I start running pushing everyone in my way. As I run I think what does he wants from me at the dispersal time? I stop when I reach his office I recollect myself and my breath. Here you go now Mary. I knock the door and I hear a deep, emotionless voice saying "come in."

I enter, this is my second time in this office but its my first time I notice how clean and different is his office from all the offices over here. Everything is black and white no other color. Even the books and files are either black or white. He stares at me and I couldn't help I stare at him and think he is a playboy, rapist, murder, egoist, cocky, jerk, bastard.

Not even a single good thing in him, everything in him is wrong starting from his name to his personality and more. He cuts my thoughts off.

"Five minutes late. Why?" He growls.

"What do you mean by why? I came from the first floor to here I ain't a werewolf or vampire or any supernatural creature to reach here in ten or five minutes."

"Working in weekend is enough for now." What the hell is he saying?

"Huh?"

"Your punishment for now is that you will come and work in the weekend also and yes you can't refuse cause if you don't come I will reduce it from your salary." he frowns.

"I never knew you are good at cracking jokes." He cant be serious. It is just five minutes.

"I don't crack jokes. Never."

I sigh a heavy sigh "it was just..."he interrupts me.

"You don't want to know why you are here at the first place?" He gets off his seat.

"Y-y-yes." I stammer cause am not sure if I want to know or no and am wondering why he got up.

"Well, it is because me and you we are going through all these files today and none of us will move before we finish them. I need to revise them with you since you are the construction manager for sorry." He points towards the pile of files.

No going to home today Mary.

"It is thirty or forty files we can't finish it by today at all" I speak.

"Yes we can if you stop wasting the time."

"Maybe you can but not me. Am going to leave and right now."

"You won't and you can't leave anywhere. You are staying here until we finish them." He thinks I can't leave. Yeah sure we all are in a jungle and he rules this jungle.

"I will and you see."

"Okay." He replies coldly.

Am shocked that he doesn't give any other response or tries to kick me or stop me. I turn to the door and as I reach to it I turn the doorknob but it ain't opening. I don't remember locking it or he locking it. I give it another try but no use. I turn to face him and I see him standing there with his eyebrow raised holding a remote.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

He locked it with the remote, He ain't even smiling triumphantly. The day I will see him smile I will be dead and the day I will see him laugh the universe will come to an end.