LUNATIC ASYLUM

Why the hell is Amy knocking the door? She knows that she can enter immediately plus it's too early to wake me up. I need to sleep more, I feel so dead. Anyhow let me sleep few more hours. Finally she stopped knocking the door and entered the room. Now she will open the window as usual that's why I better go under the blanket.

"Exc-" I interrupt the poor Amy.

"I need to sleep few more hours, Amy " I whine like a baby.

"But they informed me to call you for breakfast which is after an hour" Her voice changed, it sounds thicker. Wait, this isn't Amy and this ain't my house.

I slowly take out my head which was buried under the blanket to see a lady who is in the mid of her 40s. "Am really sorry. I thought I was at my house."

"Its okay, my dear. Just get ready for breakfast" she looks kind and sweet.

"Okay, I will be ready within few minutes" I agree on going because I don't want to starve my own self.

"I need new cl..."

"I placed for you some new clothes in your closet, so that you can wear it after you take bath" she points at the closet.

"Thank you so much, may I know your name?" I ask her cause I feel like she is helping me to survive.

"My name is Gloria. If you need anything am always there." She says with a huge smile on her face.

After she left the room I head to have a hot shower, after am done with my shower I check the closet and I see that it have leggings, shorts, mini skirts, short dresses and three tops. I pull off a pair of white shorts and black crop top and the shoes which i was wearing yesterday.

I suddenly remember that my phone is lost, so I try to move the bed. Its taking away my life, this bed is too heavy. Meanwhile I was trying to move this bed the same girl who brought me the clothes yesterday came.

"Hey" she says smiling while am regaining my normal breathing rate.

"Hi" I say hesitatingly because she is the second smiling person who seem to be kind I see today. Aren't they suppose to be arrogant?

"Am Emilia" she introduces herself and I catch the name too fast cause yesterday Leonardo told me that name.

"And am Mary"

"Yeah everyone knows that" so everyone have heard about me but still they are being kind. She looks at me and at the bed which creates a skeptic look on her face.

"My phone I lost it and I think it's under the bed but when I looked under the bed it wasn't there" I sigh.

"I will tell the guys to search for it, what does it look like?" This girl doesn't belong here.

"Its an iPhone"

"Okay,there are few more minutes for breakfast so how about I show you the house?"

"This ain't a house its a fortress, i think it's a good idea cause I feel lost."

"You are right it's kinda big" she says as we leave the room.

"You are underestimating it." This place is as big as a town. It have two parts, the part which is fully furnished with antique and the part which is furnished with the modern style.

"What's the time?" I ask when I notice through the glass windows that the sun shine is dull.

"Its 5:30 am, I know it's late for breakfast. We usually have it on time but we are late today."

"WHAT?" I shout. "5:30 am!!" I guess she meant its too effing early. She looks horrified by my reaction. "Sorry, but it's way too early for me. I would be sleeping by now. I usually have my breakfast at 8 am on working days and 10 am on weekends." Am thinking to goto my bed.