Ordinary life

The only difference between extraordinary and ordinary life is the extraordinary pleasure and peace in ordinary life ~ unknown

It has been three months since we had returned from India. Am living the life which I have wished for. In the past three months, I have managed to find a new and decent job in another company but the salary is noway close to what I use to get in landholdings. I have heard about Stephan and the other three in the news and magazine but I have never met them after that miserable day.

"Good morning"

"Morning" Amy replied as she sat in the dining table. She is still working in the same place.

"What is the plan for today?" I asked as I ate my cereals.

"Bowling" I hate bowling.

"You now I suck at bowling. Let us go for hunting." Amy got choked at my last sentence.

"You are not serious! I mean after what all happened you can't go hunting"

"I miss it"

"Do you mean you miss Stephan, Daniel, Leo and Abel?"

"Noway. Not in the upcoming infinity"

"Then why are you going for hunting?"

"I didn't said am going to hunt werewolves or any other type of mythical creatures not even a normal wolf" I say snapping my fingers.

"Oops. I forgot am going with Jake to a restaurant for dinner. So I can't." Yeah Amy and her boss are becoming close friends.

"Ehm ehm. Aren't you people closer than what are you suppose to be." I give her the suspicious look.

"Nope we are not that close" she glares at me.

"Yeah that's why I feel jealous cause you don't spend anytime with him but you spend all the time with me" I speak rolling my eyes and she lets out a small laughter.

"Yala got to go and you better don't be late to your work"

"Chaw" I plant a kiss on her cheeks.

I went to Mr Jackson's office who is my current boss I had a meeting with him today.

"See the next project which we are trying to get there is another company trying to snatch it. The problem is the company can do anything to get the project. ANYTHING." Mr Jackson spoke stressing at his last word.

"Who is the owner"

"The owner is my very close friend but in work we ignore friendship."

"Um. Yeah in love and war everything is fair"

"So am telling you that you might be murdered during this competition so do you want it or should I pass it to someone else."

"Do you trust any other person" I asked raising my eyebrows. In the past three months I was able to gain the trust of everyone in this company.

"Obviously no"

"Then am there for this challenge"

"I knew this" he smirked.

"Hopefully I will be up to your expectations sir"

"You will be, there is no doubt. All the best" he stretches his hands to shake mine.

I went to the door to leave the room after we shook hands then I remembered that I forgot to ask something so I turned my face to him and asked him "What is the name of the company?" Since I need to know more about my competitors.