"REALITY"

They made us get into the car "are we filming a Bollywood movie in Mumbai?" I murmur to ash but everybody can hear me since the car was so silent.

"This is no joke Mary" ash is really worried, even me am worried but am trying to relax myself.

"Is this a welcoming prank from you ash?"

"Mary shut the fuck up this is real not a prank or a joke or movie, its your current reality" Sabi is really tensed that her words penetrated into the innermost layers of my brain. Amy is keeping quiet with no single word.

Suddenly the car stops and the steroids started surrounding the car "get down one by one" one of them speaks. Am suppose to get down the first

"why?"I ask.

"Cause I said so"

"Am not your maid to order me"

I hear ash saying "here we go again" I roll my eyes at her.

I got down of the car with no single word when he showed me his gun. He took a piece of black cloth to cover my eyes. "Are you.." He stops me.

"I don't want to hear your voice"

After they covered our eyes they made us get into the car again. Sabi didn't stop complaining and blaming us even for a second "if I knew this would happen I would never come. Its a mistake to listen to you people and go with you. I had enough in the airplane and now am suffering here also."

"See sabi none of us pulled you or forced you to come to India" I burst out.

"Ladies stop it! I understand everyone is tensed but arguing ain't a solution" this is the first time Amy speaks after those steroids appeared in our life.

Where are they taking us? Since the time I knew Stephan everything went wrong. There is something unusual about the four guys. How can they be worldwide known criminals but they still roam here and there freely. I will never forget the fact that Stephan's eyes are really weird and they all are extra powerful. I would be happy if I assumed they are fallen angels, vampires or werewolves but those creatures they don't live in cities with normal people and they don't make business and companies plus they hide themselves and they don't appear in magazines. Main point those supernatural creatures are imaginary ones.

One of them interrupts my thoughts "get down fast" and we get out of the car. The moment he removes the bandage from my eyes I saw three girls, two cars, five guys, a barely surviving house and few trees only, nothing else. We are in the middle of nowhere in a country which I don't have any single information about.

"Where the hell are we?" Ash whispers.

"If you the one who lives in this country doesn't know then how shall we know" I have a point.

"Girls, am really scared. What do they need from us? If they wanted our lives they could take it long back." Amy is freaking out.

"Move on and get into the house. What are you waiting for?" We hold each others hand and we get into the house. I immediately start coughing due to the dust.

"What the hell? We can't stay over here." Sabi looks disgusted.

"You will stay here. Nobody asked your opinion." He even speaks like a steroid.

"Never think of escaping from here, the entire house is surrounded by us"

How great this can be?

"So?" Ash sits.

"I have no idea, let us sit and wait" cause I really have no clue.

"Wait for?" I don't know what to reply to sabi.