9

Keanna's pov

The next morning

I walked down to the river to see Jasper waiting for me. I said "hey." "Good morning beautiful." "How did it go last night?" "Fine. Jane and Alec left back to the Voltorri, it's going to be different... Edward, rose, Alice and I don't remember anything about that from our human lives. It also turns out the Esmee is our biological mother. So a lot is going on right now." I walked to the other side of the river and closer to him and said "I'm sorry. It must be really confusing." I put my hand on his cheek and said "if it makes you feel any better I will always be here to listen to you." He nodded and kissed my forehead and said "I love you." "I love you more." "I love you most." I laughed and said "fine you win this battle." He smiled that beautiful smile of his at me. I said "does anyone remember yet?" Jasper shook his head and said "Jane, Alec and Carlisle are the only ones." "Have you guys asked Tanya, Irina or Kate yet?" "They are coming over in a little while. I want you to be there." "Of course I'll be there jazz." "Thank you." I kissed his cheek

***

Later on in the day I was standing out side the Cullen residents wondering whether I should go in or not. When Jasper came into view and said "going to stand there and stare at the door all day or what?" "So me to me Jazz, and I thought you loved me." "Ohh I do. More then you know little wolf, but you were taking to long I was getting worried." Jenna said "I feel like this is an on going love story." Taylor said "Jenna!" While slapping her arm. Jenna said "what?" I face palmed and Taylor said "ohh never mind." Tena said "well the two of us are going to see our dad who thought we were dead for the past year and a half." Jenna said "can mel and I come I want to learn more about the wolves." Mel said "or you just want to know more because your mates a wolf." Jackson and Emmett started laughing. I said "tell my dad I'm here please." Tena said "I have a feeling we will have to stop by anyway so sure." Then they left Jasper sat on the couch so I sat next to him. Rosalie said "I need explanations know." Carlisle said "for what?" Rosalie said "why don't we remember our real human lives?" Alec said "Aro took away everyone's memories." Jasper said "when did you get yours back?" Jane said "when Edward tried to kill him self." Edward said "how did you keep your minds blocked from me?" Alec said "we have learned what to show Aro so it was easy." Jane said "e
Moth- Esmeè, you remember your son dying and you trying to die to be with him... That son was Alec. Your last child to die other then me of course." Esmeè gasped and said "how did you two die?" Jane sighed and said "we were thought to be witches. The people back then were quite stupid if you ask me. They accused everyone in the villages and cities near by of being witches. The man who lead the witch hunt did not approve of his son's and my relationship so he accused me of being a witch. Alec did not take the news lightly he went after the man... The the man nearly killed Alec in front of us... Until-" Edward said "until I killed him?" Alec said "Edward was in the area... When you remember that is... You killed the man and turned me from lake of blood-" Edward said "before I could kill him he throw a knife at Jane and almost killed her as well... I then killed the man and turned Jane as well... I-I remember. Father, I remember!" Edward hugged Carlisle and gave Jane and Alec hugs as well. Jane said "you actually remember us Edward?" Edward said "you always were a trouble maker." Jane said "excuse me. I was not a trouble maker-" Alec snickered and said "in your dreams." Jane said "really. I do believe i can cause you pain just by thinking about it do you not agree dear brother." Esmeè said "I may not remember at this moment but Jane, you will do no such thing to your brother." Jane huffed and said "fineee." There was a nock on the door and Emmett said "I'll get it." Rosalie smiled at him. Alice zoned out and and said "EDWARD!" Edward said "what?" Jackson handed Alice paper and she started righting It looked like a wedding if you ask me. Edward said "mine and Bella's Wedding..." Alice snapped out of it and said "I have to start planning it more. Emmett, Jackson, Jasper, Alec-" Alec said "hey hey hey. Hold up I'm only here for a few days and I'm leaving and coming back but Aro can't know that. So I technically can't be on this to do list... And I thought she was bad as a human." All of a sudden five vampires walked in. Jasper put me some what behind him one of the girls  said "what are they doing here?" On of the other girls said "know one told me one of 'them' would be here." She said that while looking at me... Carlisle said "Alec and Jane mean no harm. As for Keanna she is apart of the family." I waved a little. The first girl said "I'm Kate. These are my sisters Irina and Tanya." Irina said "and you and your kind killed my mate." I gasped and said "I had no idea. I'm so sorry." Kate said "she's still a little hurt is all... She will learn to move on." Irina said "excuse me. He did nothing wrong he was changing. He was changing to be with me!" Edward said "he tried to kill Bella." She growled and said "I do not believe that. He wouldn't." I gave her a sad look and I said "i know this makes no difference to you but I truly am sorry. I'm sure he was trying to change to be with you. All of this happened before I changed if I could have stopped it I would have." Irina nodded and said "thank you." Tanya said "is there a reason you called us here or was it to talk about the lost of loved ones?" Edward said "you know why your here. You got your memories back years ago." Kate said "so you know?" Carlisle nodded and  The three girls gasped. Kate said "Jane, Alec." Alec said "bipolar much?" Tanya said "we've been around everyone else it the two of you we haven't been around since we changed." Edward said "why didn't you tell us?" Kate said "we couldn't tell you. You wouldn't have believed us." Rosalie said "ohh I don't. You've all lost your minds and don't take this the wrong way but is this even possible? I mean memories getting taken? Entire families being turned into vampires?" Edward said "Rose, they are telling the truth." Rosalie growled and said "Edward, I have a hard time believing this. Yesterday you were more concerned about the human then your own life." Jasper face palmed and shook his head. Alice said "Jasper." Jasper said "Anna, let's go." I nodded and grabbed his hand.

***

At Emily's house

Keanna's POV

We walked in silence, every time I would try to talk with him it would just be a two word conversation. I walked out of the forest and said "good night Jasper." he was quite for a minute. I sighed and kissed his cheek. I began to walk closer to the house when he said "thank you." "Any time." "Anna, I think we need to take a break..." "No. You didn't let me play that card and I'm not letting you." "Anna, it's for the best until I get my memories back-" "no you don't get to do that to me Jasper. How many times have I played that card? How many times have you told me not to give up?" "Anna, it's different now." "How?" "Keanna, please-" "no. I'll see you in the morning at school." "Keanna, I'm serio-" "good night jazz, I love you." "I love you too. Good night beautiful." Jasper disappeared into the woods.

***

The next day at school.

Keanna's pov

I walked into school and didn't see Jasper bye my locker like usual. I walked up to Edward and all the other Cullen's and said "where is Jasper?" Alice said "he... He is umm... He's leaving Anna." I raised an eyebrow and said "excuse me?" Rosalie said "he's leaving... Anna, the only reason why we are telling you is because you deserve to know." I said "has he left yet?" Emmett shook his head and said "he is leaving tonight. I started walking out of the school the Cullen's started to fallow me.

***

At the Cullen's house

Keanna's pov

I walked into the house and said "Jasper!" Rosalie and the Cullen's who fallowed me from school looked at me with sad eyes. I walked into the living room to see Kate, Irina, Tanya, Alec, Jane, Mel, Jenna, Taylor, Tena, Carlisle, and Esmee. I said "where is Jasper?" Kate said "his room." I ran up the stairs and walked into his room He was looking out the window. I said "really?" He rolled his eyes and turned around. I said "your leaving." He walked past me to his suitcase and said "yes." "What happened to the promise you made me? What happened to the man I fell in love with? What happened to you?" "Keanna, my life just got turned upside down. Everything I believe before is different now Nothing is the same!" "Nothing is the same. Really? I'm here for you, I will always be there for you Jasper. I love you isn't that enough?" "And I love you but I need to figure a few things out right now." "Right." I walked out of his room and down the stairs with him fallowing me. I passed the living room and said "I'm sorry he won't listen to me-" Edward nodded and said "we know." I left I walked out side and keep walking into the forest when Jasper grabbed my arm and said "will you stop and listen to me?"