Accident

Chapter 52
Enjoy

A/N ; Starting from the last chapter !
🙊
A/N ; Krystal is Kayla's mom

•Roc POV•
I ran downstairs and I heard a loud crash . I ran outside and seen people looking at a car . I pushed threw the crowd and got to the front . I looked and seen Kayla laying there . She had got hit . I ran over to her .

Kayla ! Baby . Wake up ! I yelled

I broke down in tears I caused this !

Call 911 ! I yelled

Kayla ! Nicole said as she ran over to us .

Soon the ambulance came and took her to the hospital . I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital and the others followed . I pulled up and parked . I ran in and went to the front desk .

Hello . How may I -

Is Lakayla Adams ok ? I yelled

Sure she just got checked in . I'll let you know as soon as possible . She said

I sat down and buried my face into my hands . I cried and cried . Kayla was my everything ! Knowing that I caused this just makes it worse . I can't loose her . I love Kayla more than anything , I would do anything for her . I looked up and seen Kayla's mom .

Where's my daughter !? Her mom yelled

Krystal she's in the back , they haven't gave us any information . Nicole said

Alright. She said

Why did I have to cheat ! I was somewhat drunk . I just messed up . This is all my fault .

•Nicole POV•
What the hell just happened . Hurry thing happened so fast . Kayla got hit and it looked pretty bad . I pray she's ok . Everybody's upset . Everyone is balling in tears . I hope she's ok .

Lakayla Adams . The doctor said

Yes . Krystal said

Your daughter got hit pretty bad . She's in a coma . We don't know how long she will be in one though . It could be months before she wakes up . The doctor said

A coma !? Can I see her ? Krystal asked

Sure right this way . She said

She's in a coma ! She could be in a coma for who knows how long ! My best friend in a coma .

•Krystal POV•
The doctor showed me to Kayla's room . I walked in and seen my daughter laying there . I walked over to her and sat down .

Come on sweetie wake up . You have a life to live for . Kayla honey you gotta wake up . All your friends me you sister love you dearly . Please wake up soon . Mom loves you .

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left out the room . I went into the waiting room and sat down .

•Roc POV•
It was my turn to go see Kayla . I got up and went into the room she was in . I arrived at the room she was in . I went over to her and sat down .

Baby I'm so sorry that I caused this . I never wanted to hurt you . Your my everything , I love you to death . I know I messed up . I'll be waiting for you when you wake up . I love you .

I gave her a kiss and walked out the room . I said bye to others and went home . I went upstairs to my room and cried my self to sleep .

•Nicole POV•
I got up and went to Kayla's room . I sat down and began talking to her .

Best friend you gotta wake up . You got roc and your mom balling out there . I already miss you crazy ass . I hope you wake up soon . Love you girl .

I got up and went to the waiting room .

•Ashlee POV•
I walked into the room and sat down .

Kayla girl I hope you wake up soon . We all miss . Your my best friend , my ride or die . You gotta wake up . I know you'll make it . Love you girl .

I got up and walked out of the room . I went home and took a shower . I laid down and fell asleep .

---------- Next Day --------
•Roc POV•
I didn't go to school today . I got up and looked in the mirror . My eyes were puffy and hella red . I sat on the bed and looked at the photo of me and Kayla . I smiled and then started crying again . I got up and took a hot shower . Afterwards I laid down and went to sleep .

•Nicole POV•
Roc didn't even come to school today . I hopped in my car and drove to his house . I knocked on the door and his mom answered .

Hello Ms.Tiffany . I said

Hi Nicole . I'm guessing your here for Roc ? She said

Yeah I am . I said

He's upstairs . She said

Alright thanks . I said

I walked upstairs to his room & knocked on the door . He came and opened the door . He looked terrible . His eyes were puffy and hella red . He busted out crying into my shoulder . Lord , Kayla you gotta wake up .

Short chapter !